Living with less is pretty much the motto of tiny living and describes the houses they encompass to a T. However, if you’re in the market for something more, a little extra without breaking the bank, check out this micro house. For around $70K, you get a tiny home with a patio, queen-size bed, spacious living room and more!
Keep reading and we’ll take you through a virtual tour of this 34-footed dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 34′ long
- 11’ wide
- 373 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$69,900, located in Loomis, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- The bedroom is on the main floor, which makes this one a great option for those who don’t want to (or on a sadder note, can’t) climb loft ladders.
- If you don’t want to move elsewhere, the home itself is at a superb location. For a thousand dollars per month, you can stay right there in the community amongst the 55 other families in North California.
- However, if you already own land and want to set up shop over there instead, the home is on wheels and hence easily towable.
- If you’re the type to host tons of outdoor parties, getting a tiny home with a patio is a must. With this one, you get a nice, private outdoor patio to get the BBQ party going!
One look at the home from the outside and it’s clear that the home screams that suburban ‘white picket fence’ look from every corner. The porch is large enough for a dozen people and exudes a laid-back vibe.
On the inside, the home feels just as spacious as the exterior, a feeling complemented by tons of natural light and air flowing from the 4+ windows.
To the left lies the kitchenette that gives you a complete tiny living kitchen setup in a single galley. From the left to right, you have the oven/stovetop, countertop space, sink, some more countertop space and, finally, the fridge. Cabinets underneath the counter and on the walls are sufficient enough to store the essentials and then some.
A small dining table beside the kitchen blends into the living room and makes it useful as a work desk as well. However, if you want a larger living space, ditch that table and get yourself a 3-seater (or even an L-style) couch.
The hallway leads into the bedroom, which looks no different from one found in a typical home.
A queen size bed and end tables leave plenty of walk-around space, although you may need some more cabinets to make up for the lack of a closet.
The comes with the standard fixtures plus a bathtub and lots of storage, thus giving you some creature comforts despite being a tiny home.
In a nutshell, while the highlight of the tour is that you get a tiny home with a patio, there’s a ton of other reasons to go for this as well.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24′ She Shed Is Cozy, Rustic & Ultra Affordable
- 20′ Tiny House With Two Lofts Is Super Affordable
- 20′ Tiny Home Has Modern Design, Premium Elements
For more information about this tiny home with a patio, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.