Looking like a ‘home sweet home’ from every angle, this eco-friendly tiny home is actually a Forest River trailer that has been given an oomph to make it even better. With a $68K price tag, it’s difficult to find anything to complain about with this one.
Sounds good so far? There’s more! Keep scrolling to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 36′ long
- 11’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$68,000, located in Savanna, IL.
Tiny Home Features
- A loft is always a welcome feature in the tight quarters of a tiny home. These are large enough to use as a sleeping arrangement or a super huge storage space.
- Apart from the loft you get an additional bedroom on the main floor, giving it a potential sleeping capacity of up to 6.
- The R-11 fiberglass insulation with vapor barrier reduces the need to use the 56,000 BTU furnace, making this an eco-friendly tiny home.
- Safety features such as smoke detectors, hurricane tie down straps and a fire extinguisher come included.
Exterior-wise, the home doesn’t set itself apart from any other Forest River camper. However it absolutely shines on the inside, both metaphorically and due to the copious amounts of sunlight that flood in thanks to a lot of windows placed all over.
To the right, the living area boasts a sofa hide-a-bed and swivel rocker, stain resistant carpet with pad, decorator valences and a huge entertainment center with TV Jack. Two separate tables mean you get separate spaces to dine and work as well.
The kitchen, the heart of any home, has all the necessary appliances, including a Spacemaster microwave. The laminated countertops with backsplash go well with the vinyl flooring, while the cabinetry is spacious enough to store everything you’ll ever need in terms of cooking.
The bedroom boasts a queen-size bed which leaves enough room for a spacious wardrobe
With drawers along with a chest of additional drawers.
The loft is roomy enough for a queen size mattress with some storage options as well.
At the end of the hall lies the bathroom that has the fiberglass tub/shower, the residential style toilet, the sink and a custom hardwood medicine cabinet. Thanks to an additional linen cabinet, you get some more storage as well.
In a nutshell, this eco-friendly tiny home is a testament that you don’t necessarily have to downgrade on creature comforts when you start living tiny.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Professionally Built 30′ Tiny House Has Stunning Modern Interiors
- 24′ Brand New Tiny Home Has Gorgeous Kitchen, King Loft
- Tiny Trailer Home Is a Potential Off-The-Grid Dwelling
For more information about this luxury tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.