Perfect for traveling in all dimensions, this micro mobile tiny house can be used as a vacation cabin, a small office or even an Airbnb rental.
But that’s not all that’s best about this tiny space. The house also comes at an affordable price tag of less than $30k. Scroll down to get a quick look into everything you can expect to find in this tiny space.
Tiny Home Size
- 16’ long
- 7’ wide
- 7.5’ high
Tiny Home Price
$28,500, located in Bonne Terre, Missouri.
Tiny Home Features
- With keyless entry, 5 GFI outlets inside and one on the outside, this micro mobile tiny house is a great tiny space for someone looking for a vacation home or an Airbnb rental to invest in.
- The space is affordably priced, and is designed to be fully functional.
- The house is fully insulated and has a pitched metal roof finish, which strikes the perfect balance between functionality and aesthetic appeal.
- It is built on an upgraded 18’ dovetail with ramps, which means you can pull your mountain or trail bikes inside when traveling or leaving the site.
Compact yet sturdy and stylish, this micro mobile tiny house is unlike anything you’ve ever come across.
As you step in through the front door that features keyless entry,
And you’ll find yourself in a living area which begins with a large built-in open storage shelf on both sides followed by a built-in sofa.
This sofa can be opened up into a 4 x 6 bed
And be turned into a sleeping area when needed.
The kitchen offers 5 ft of cabinets, some countertop space where the buyer can fit a single or a double sink and still have plenty of room for prep and to bring in an electric cooktop.
The water lines are also in place, which means you can put the space to use right away.
There’s also a small refrigerator here along with some wall mounted racks for your kitchen essentials.
The space opposite the kitchen has another countertop which has been set up with two chairs and turned into a dining space.
The bathroom has a toilet,
A shower space and a large mirror. There are some racks to hang up your linen too.
All in all, this seemingly tiny space packs in literally everything you could need to enjoy a comfortable stay on your trips and outdoor adventures.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 20′ Small Container Home Is A Perfect Creative Cabin For One!
- 24′ Cozy Tiny House Is Built For Winter, Ready To Move In
- 40′ Tiny Cabin Home Screams Aesthetic From Floor To Ceiling
For more information about this mobile tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.