Borrowing the footprint of a typical 34’ home and adding a ton of improvements on top, it’s no surprise that this three bedroom tiny house is raking in those likes and comments wherever it’s listed. All of that, plus its aesthetic touches, justify its $100K+ price tag.
But wait, there’s more! Keep reading and we’ll walk through every nook and cranny of the towable residence:
Tiny Home Size
- 34’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13’4” tall
Tiny Home Price
$110,000, located in Everett, Washington.
Tiny Home Features
- Everything you need in terms of appliances comes with the price. Furnish it with, well, furniture, and begin your tiny living journey.
- A tall ceiling makes the loft more spacious, preventing those awkward bumps on the ceiling every time you have to navigate their tight quarters.
- Beautiful walnut accents, cedar deck system, matte black hardware among other touches ensure aesthetics aren’t left out of the equation.
- Thanks to two lofts and a downstairs bedroom, many layouts are possible. Our personal favorite? Use it as its namesake: a three bedroom tiny house!
- 13,550 lbs of GVWR is no featherweight but doesn’t warrant a dedicated professional either. Use a decent pickup truck and you can get this moved to your land in no time.
On the exterior side of things, the landscaping, wide windows and the porch already give a great first impression,
and also show the different possibilities at the same time.
As you step in, the home greets you with a contemporary look plus rustic splashes here and there.
To make this a three bedroom tiny house, the living area is limited to the small patch of space just in front of the main door.
However, there’s also an option to convert the downstairs bedroom into a dedicated living room.
But if not, you can always use it for what it’s intended, as it’s large enough for a queen-sized bed and lies just beside the living area.
A small closet is a nice touch, but can be amped up by throwing in some additional cabinets on the walls.
The kitchenette lies to the right of the main door.
Here, you get a single galley setup with a fridge snugly placed under the loft stairs
and a dining table placed opposite.
Since all the cooking essentials are included here, minimal effort is needed to set this up.
Two stairs placed opposite lead to separate lofts that can house a queen-sized mattress and thus make the home capable of sleeping six.
The bathroom lies at the end of the kitchenette
and has the standard fittings.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Brand New 28′ Tiny Home Comes With Off-Grid Upgrades
- Spacious Tiny Home In Australia Is Modern, Off-Grid Capable
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
For more information about this three bedroom tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.