While some people prefer a turnkey-ready home for their outdoor adventures, on the other end of the spectrum are people who want to build it their way.
If the latter sounds more appealing to you, this Super Simple Tiny House might be a perfect fit for you! Read on to find out what it has to offer:
Tiny Home Size
- 30’ long
- 16’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$30,000, located in Nabb, IN.
Tiny Home Features
- The hardwood floors and wood construction throughout this Super Simple Tiny House provide elementary insulation, giving a slight boost to the standard insulation.
- If DIY is your forte, and you don’t mind handling the logistics of furniture and design, then the empty design, save for a few bare essentials, makes this a perfect fit for you.
- Since there are no lofts with this home, it’s a great option for the elderly, for whom climbing loft ladders or even going up stairs to the bedroom is not an option.
- A spacious kitchen, rife with legroom and complete with a dining table, gives you more cooking space than a standard kitchenette.
On the outside, this former-shed now turned tiny home doesn’t let go of the shed look, sporting a brown paint decorated with pops of white on the door and windows.
Step inside and see the home of your dreams, nearly empty for you to build it your way. There’s enough space for you to build partitions to build a dedicated bedroom and living room, or keep it open to make it all come together as a modest living space.
The kitchen toes the line between retro and modern living thanks to the cabinetry combined with the wood floors that create a totally alluring blend. The island countertop serves triple duty as a dining, working, and storage area!
The LED lights illuminate the home and, combined with the tiny windows, allow just the right amount of light to create a moody ambiance throughout the residence. When it’s more about ventilation, the larger window near the door should do the job.
At the far end of this simple tiny house is the bathroom, complete with the standard fittings and still some room left to spare. There’s enough space on the walls to add small shelves for some extra storage as well!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24′ Luxury Tiny House Is Solar Powered, Off-grid Capable
- 16’ Tiny Space Can Be a Great Outdoor Office, Studio
- 30′ Rv Certified Tiny House Sleeps 4, Is Turnkey Ready
For more information about this simple tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.