Perfect as an outdoor office space or a little studio, or even just a shed, this 16’ tiny space can be an excellent choice. Not only is it sturdy and well-made, but it is budget friendly as well!
Sounds interesting? Scroll down to get a quick glimpse into everything that the space has to offer.
Tiny Home Size
- 16’ long
- 10’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$16,400, located in Rice Lake, Wisconsin.
Tiny Home Features
- This 16’ tiny space might look small, but is perfect for anyone looking to set up an outdoor office on their property, or someone looking for a studio space.
- The space is completely finished up with all the electrical and wiring, and is ready to move into.
- It is all-season ready too, featuring r19 insulation all throughout.
- That’s not all- the owner is also offering free delivery upto 100 miles from where the space is currently located.
Not everyone’s on the lookout for a full fledged tiny house that can be moved into and lived in full time, and if you can relate to that, and you’re just looking for a tiny space that can be used as an additional office area, this 16’ tiny space can do the job.
It is just what it sounds and looks like- pretty much an empty shell that features r19 insulation, LP smart siding and gorgeous shiplap interiors that lend the space a bright, modern look.
Since the space is pretty much empty, you’ll have full reign to set it up the way you want to, and bring in the appliances and furniture pieces of your choice. The electrical on the house is all done too, so you can easily plug in your appliances and get to work.
This can also be your nice little she-shed to relax and unwind, or you can turn it into a guest house or an extra sleeping space when you have someone over. It can also be your little yoga studio or a library if you’re a bookworm that doesn’t have enough space for their books.
The plenty of windows and the lights do the double job of brightening up the space, and even though the space is small, you won’t feel cramped or dark at all.
All in all, for the price that the space comes at, it can be a really good buy for anyone who’s been looking for such a space.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- This 100 sq ft Garden Studio is a Walled Oasis
- Own Your Own Tiny Studio For $12k
- 20’ Rustic Tiny Studio Has Tons of Hidden Storage
For more information about this tiny space, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.