Sitting on a patch of land in Rushville, surrounded by lush green landscapes, is this super high-end tiny home, complete with all the furnishings needed to make this a turnkey ready home.
Read on, to find out what makes this home worthy of being on your short list!
Tiny Home Size
- 22’ long
- 8’ wide
- 10’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$67,000, located in Rushville, NY.
Tiny Home Features
- Despite the relatively small square footage, you get 2 bedrooms with this tiny home, making it suitable for a family of 4!
- Fully insulated construction makes it 4-seasons ready.
- This high end tiny home is equipped with an incinerator toilet that does not warrant the need for a septic system.
- The wood construction provides a light-brown background decorated with pops of white all around, exuding a homely ambiance from all corners!
On the outside, the super spacious deck connects the interior to the outside landscape. While not included in the price tag, it is available for sale and is negotiable. A sliding glass door leads you inside this tiny home!
The kitchen, the heart of any house, is placed on the right and has an L-shaped corian countertop with an undermount sink. When space is at a premium, every little bit matters, which is why there’s a great deal of storage space added everywhere.
The living area features a super comfy couch with the A/C right up front to keep cool.
The stairs that lead up to the 2 bedrooms are right up front, with a higher than normal ceiling to make it a bit more spacious. Both have queen sized mattresses, a TV and electric outlets.
This high-end tiny home doesn’t skimp on bathroom space, as it boasts a full walk-in shower, an on-demand water heater, and an incinerator toilet.
You’ll find tons of nooks and crannies all across the home being fashioned into storage spaces. Some extra space above the kitchen countertop? Storage for your spices. That extra bit of space under the stairs? More storage!
To sum up, as long as you have a water hose and an electric hookup (similar to an RV), this tiny home is all done. Rent it out as an Airbnb for extra moolah on the side when you’re not using it for your outdoor adventures in New York!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28’ Fully Furnished Tiny House Can Be Your Airbnb or Primary Home
- 27’ Tiny House with Two Lofts Is Four Season Ready
- 37’ Upgraded Tiny House Is Designed Brilliantly
For more information about this high end tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.