Skipping the awkward ladders to the loft but still ensuring you get multiple delineated spaces in a small footprint, this one bed one bath home is a solid choice for many use cases. While the addition of wheels for towability would’ve made it irresistible, the owner offers free delivery within 100 miles of the location to make up for it.
Sounds good? There’s more! Keep reading and we’ll walk you through every nook and cranny of the home:
Tiny Home Size
- 30’ long
- 12’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$34,500, located in Ringgold, GA.
Tiny Home Features
- An extra 4’ of width means you get an additional ~120 square feet over the standard offerings.
- A plentiful of windows ensures you’ll enjoy adequate lighting and ventilation throughout all four corners.
- Thanks to multiple dedicated spaces for room, this one can also be a dedicated AirBnb one bed one bath home.
- The washer/dryer hookup is an excellent tiny living amenity, as it occupies less space.
- Loft ladders, begone! Thanks to a downstairs bedroom, this one is also a great choice if you don’t want to (or unfortunately, can’t) climb loft ladders.
Exterior wise, the home sports a good blend between a rustic and a modern look, with the interior going full ham on the former. Eight strategically placed windows illuminate the home in a warm golden glow.
A large room divides its metaphorical pie into the living area and the kitchenette on the left and right, respectively.
There’s more than enough space for two 3-seater couches in the living area, but a better use of the space would be to include a dining/work table in the corner.
The kitchenette is a single galley setup which gives ample cooking space and still has room to expand the galley and add a kitchen island if needed. Consider adding some more cabinets to the walls if the standard storage cabinets aren’t cutting it.
A few steps further and a large opening leads into the bedroom. It has a slightly smaller width due to the attached bathroom, but can still hold a queen-sized bed, as long as you don’t add end tables. Some extra space beside the kitchenette (provided it isn’t occupied) can be used for closet storage as well.
Attached to the bedroom is a sliding door that leads into the bathroom.
The three standard fittings come included here viz: standard toilet,
sink with vanity and full length shower area.
All in all, regardless of your use case, you really can’t wrong with this one bed one bath home. Get your furniture and appliances set up, and begin your tiny living adventure!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Stunning 28′ Tiny House Is Packed With Amenities, Ready To Move Into
- Stunning 2 Bedroom Tiny Home Is Super Affordable, Designed Brilliantly
- 45′ Spacious Tiny Home Packs In Main Floor Bedroom, Premium Details
For more information about this one bed one bath home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.