Featuring off-grid capabilities, appliances, a downstairs bedroom and a bunch of other attractive features, this 24′ towable tiny home is raking in those likes and comments on social media. Thanks to a reasonable asking price for its features, it’s a solid pick if you want a two-bedroom home under $100K!
But wait, there’s more! Keep reading and we’ll take you on a virtual tour of the home:
Tiny Home Size
- 24′ long
Tiny Home Price
$65,000, located in Portland, OR.
Tiny Home Features
- A downstairs bedroom is an option if loft ladders aren’t your thing. Keep in mind that it has a smaller height, though.
- At the same time, the second bedroom is a lofted one, so you can sleep a total of four in this 24′ towable tiny home.
- Speaking of which, the home’s small footprint and low GVWR make it easy to move around. Thus, you can use this one as a life-on-the-road setup as well.
- Large windows ensure sufficient ventilation and lighting throughout all 24′ of the home.
- Many appliances come included in the price, so you virtually only need to furnish the home to get started!
Exterior-wise, the home’s hues and design give it a contemporary look, which continues once you head inside. Here, the hues are on the lighter end, but you’ll hardly notice that as you’ll be busy raising an eyebrow towards the lofted living area.
That’s right! The living area occupies the first loft on the right, accessible by stairs. There’s enough space for an L-style couch plus a small coffee table with a TV up front, making it no different from the living area of any other tiny home
but enables a downstairs bedroom.
The second loft is the sleeping area with enough space for a double bed mattress and a mini split AC above it.
Downstairs, the kitchenette comes first, which is an essentialist’s dream as it has all the basics covered plus some bonus storage on the walls, which can be expanded if needed. A microwave, fridge and electric cooktop are included, so you don’t need to spend a dime to get cookin’!
The bathroom lies adjacent and comes with a washer/dryer, a composting toilet, shower and sink laid out such that you won’t accidentally bump into them while navigating the somewhat tight quarters. The tiled backsplash in the shower looks marvelous, and shows that aesthetics weren’t left out of the equation when building the towable tiny home.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Spacious Tiny Home In Australia Is Modern, Off-Grid Capable
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
- Brand New 28′ Tiny Home Comes With Off-Grid Upgrades
For more information about this towable tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.