Sporting a high ceiling comfortable for tall people and a price tag that’s comfortable for, well, anyone are just two of the many reasons you should consider exploring this 24′ one bedroom tiny house. Whether you have land to perch this thing on or a tow truck to begin your life of adventure, it’s as versatile as they come.
Still not convinced? Maybe a virtual tour of the home will help:
Tiny Home Size
- 24′ long
- 8′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$37,000, located in Clearwater, FL.
Tiny Home Features
- If you’ve only got about $15K on you, and don’t want to miss out on the home, the owner is willing to finance as well. Contact them for more details.
- A couple of appliances come included, which increases its bang-for-the-buck factor even more.
- Speaking of which, $37K is an unbelievably great price for a one bedroom tiny house that doesn’t have any major flaws. Grab this one before it’s gone!
- Wheels make the home towable to your land easily, and also enable a life on the move!
On the outside, the Floridian dwelling goes for a minimalist layout fit for a 24′ one bedroom tiny house. A teensy lack of windows may feel disappointing, but it’s nowhere close to being deficient.
As you turn the key and step inside, the towable residence shares the same hues and aesthetic theme on the interior as it does on the exterior.
The living area sits directly in front of the main door, and is limited to a 3-seater couch with a TV up front. A small table can also be placed beside it, as long as you get a retractable one so you don’t bump into it while navigating the tight quarters.
Take two steps ahead and you’ll find the kitchenette on the right. All your cooking essentials are bundled in with the price here, so you practically don’t have to spend a dime to outfit your cooking area. Unless you’re feeling a lack of storage space, in which case some cabinets on the wall above the countertop are a good idea.
Lastly (on the ground floor, that is), you get a decently large bathroom which comes with a washer among the other standard fittings.
Due to a lack of pictures, the sleeping area isn’t shown nor mentioned in the listing. Some of the other pictures, such as the one of the kitchenette does give some indication it’s a lofted arrangement. This won’t be a surprise as any other one bed home that’s 24 x 8 feet has done the same thing.
All in all, the home doesn’t set itself apart from the other offerings in many ways but where it does, it shines.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Brand-New Tiny Home Is A Turnkey Ready, 420 Square Footed, Texan Dwelling!
- RVIA Certified 26′ Tiny Home with Porch is a Welcoming Space
- 28′ $55K Dwelling Is The Perfect Tiny Home For A Couple!
For more information about this one bedroom tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.