When space is at a premium, you need to squeeze as much as you can in a certain amount of square feet. Thankfully, this 16’ mobile tiny home does that without sacrificing aesthetics. Sounds like your cup of tea? Read on to discover more:
Tiny Home Size
- 16′ long
- 8′ wide
Tiny Home Price
$30,000, located in Ashland, NE.
Tiny Home Features
- The trailer comes partially furnished with the mattress, dresser, bar stools, ladder, induction stove top, fridge, electric heaters, and a TV included in the price.
- There is room for upgrades in this tiny home. For instance, the composting toilet can be replaced by a regular one.
- Given the price tag, this mobile tiny home is a great investment option! When you’re not using it, rent it out and get some extra cash on hand!
- The loft fits a queen-sized bed, giving you more living space!
Grounded on a grassland in Ashland, Nebraska is the potential home of your dreams. On the outside, the light green paint with touches of white exudes a homely ambiance, augmented by a number of windows through which natural light swims throughout.
Remarkably, there’s enough space for a porch out front, so you can start your day with a cup of coffee around mother nature!
On the inside, you’ll be greeted by the living area that features a foldable coffee table that doubles up as a work space and a fridge that fits snugly in the space underneath the stairs.
All the nooks and crannies have been utilized to include storage where possible. From the wall behind the sink to the space above the windows, you’ll find ample storage space for your cooking needs.
The bathroom has all the standard fittings: Natures head composting toilet, sink, and stand-up shower. The toilet can also be replaced with a standard flush toilet.
The stairs lead up to the porch which, with some adjustment, can fit a queen-sized bed. There are 3 windows for good air flow, and a storage unit as well! The wood construction, with tiny splashes of white here and there, exhibits slight touches of modernism in a rustic brown backdrop.
In a nutshell, this tiny home sacrifices some square footage in the living area for a porch out front. But otherwise, its unique design, room for expansion, price tag, and clever use of space make it a worthy pick for your outdoor adventures!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 2 Bedroom Tiny House Built By an Award Winning Contractor – For Sale
- 2022 Park Model Tiny Home Can Be Your Perfect Vacation Home
- 40’ Shipping Container Tiny House Comes at a Budget Price
For more information about this mobile tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.