Presenting a unique blend of space, comfort and style, this 2 bedroom tiny house is a great choice for anyone looking to downsize and embrace the tiny house life to the fullest.
The house is built by an award winning contractor, but that’s not the only reason you should consider it. Scroll down and read on to get a quick glimpse into everything you need to know about the tiny house.
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 11’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$89,000, located in Auburn, California.
Tiny Home Features
- Offering 262 sq ft of space and an impressively laid out floor plan, this 2 bedroom tiny house is an excellent tiny space to consider moving into.
- Perfect for anyone who’s been actively looking to downsize, this tiny house can be a great choice.
- The space includes a small living area and a kitchen, a full bathroom, a main floor bedroom and a loft that can be used for storage or as an additional sleeping area.
- The house also packs in a few essential appliances including a mini split heat and A/C and an instant hot water heater.
Sitting on a brand new iron eagle trailer, waterproof vinyl oak flooring and flaunting a curbside entry door, this 2 bedroom tiny house is the hottest new tiny house hitting the market.
With real wood board and batten siding and an observation deck on the top for stargazing or even to set up solar panels, this house does have a lot more to offer than most other tiny houses this size.
The living area might be small, but it does fit two comfy sofa chairs, and is the perfect space to unwind and spend your time. The space opposite these chairs has a small two seater dining table set up too!
The kitchen is hooked up with everything you need- a dual fuel 3 burner electric and gas range, a butcherblock countertop, Travertine backsplash, a sink and space for an apartment sized refrigerator. The cabinets and open shelves here offer ample storage space for your kitchen basics.
The bathroom has all the basics- a flushing toilet, a small sink and vanity, and a tiled shower area.
The main floor bedroom is a huge plus, and if that’s not all, it also features vaulted small open beam ceiling, a full closet and a barn door style door. The 100 sq ft loft, which is accessible through the ladder, can be used as a separate sleeping space or a storage area.
In addition, the space also comes with a mini split heat and air conditioning.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 36’ Fully Furnished Log Cabin is Ready to Move Into
- 37’ Upgraded Tiny House is Designed Brilliantly
- 2 Bedroom Tiny House with Land is a Nature Lover’s Retreat
For more information about this 2 bedroom tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.