“Appearances can be deceiving” is perhaps the best way to describe this upgradable tiny home. Sure, a 20’ home isn’t all that special, but the fact that you can take it on skids or a trailer, expand it, and even get the choice of bathroom fittings makes this mini residence something worth looking into.
With that in mind, let’s take a quick tour of the budget-friendly dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$30,000, located in Watkins Glen, NY.
Tiny Home Features
- With a price tag of just $30K, the home’s pretty much a blank canvas to draw your masterpiece on.
- The home can also be made wider and longer to get more area, putting the ‘upgrade’ in this upgradable tiny home.
- That’s not it either. If you want more mobility, the home can be put on a trailer as well.
- The logistical side of things is covered for you too, as the home can be delivered to your land. Contact the owner for more details.
- The home’s also insulated so you can tow it anywhere across the country without a worry.
From the outside, the home goes for a mix of modern gray and light rustic brown in a way that looks unique if not gorgeous. Things are a more ‘standard’ mix of white-hued walls and a rustic brown perimeter all over on the interior end.
First up is the double galley kitchenette which can house a standard tiny living setup – downsized appliances,
cabinets on the walls for vertical space optimization, the whole nine yards.
The AC is placed right here to be in the relative center of the upgradable tiny home and keep the entire place nice and cool.
On the left end, you’re greeted by the living area that can have a 3-seater couch or a seating arrangement that can double up as a sleeping space for one. A small loft-esque addition on top for storage/decor is a nice touch.
Heading up the stairs at the right end, you get the super spacious loft which can easily fit a queen-size mattress.
The height here isn’t large enough as some of the other options, but it’s not deal-breakingly low either.
The bathroom lies at the right end (before the stairs) and comes with a shower and sink and the option to choose between a composting toilet and a regular flush. Go with the former if you’re looking for an off-grid setup.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Stunning 3 Bedroom Tiny House Has Main Floor Bedroom + Dual Lofts
- Modern Shipping Container Tiny Home Is A 160 Sf Work Of Art
- 26′ Minimalistic Tiny Home Is A Glamping Residence For Four!
For more information about this upgradable tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.