Undoubtedly, some of the most compelling reasons to choose a super tiny mobile home are their flexibility, features and, of course, the price. However, one of the biggest drawbacks is also the lack of options that have a downstairs bedroom, since homes (understandably) put lofts to save space. Well, this 28’ dwelling does both, and still manages to give you a decent kitchenette.
Let’s not waste any time, then! Take a virtual tour of the home with us by going a few scrolls down:
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 8’6” wide
Tiny Home Price
$75,000, located in Everett, WA.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to a loft, you can sleep an additional two people here.
- A composting toilet already comes with, taking care of one of the aspects needed to make the home off-grid capable.
- The appliances you see here are included in the already reasonable price tag. Woohoo!
- If you’re looking to become a homeowner with a few reasonable mortgage payments, partial financing is also available to qualified buyers.
- If you’re in the vicinity, the owner can arrange delivery to your location. If not, towing the super tiny mobile home to your land is easy as pie too!
First impressions-wise, the home doesn’t do much to set itself apart from any other tiny mobile home. Inside, however, you get the real deal – rustic tones all over and a super cozy 28’ setup.
First up is the kitchenette, where you get enough cooking space for one. It’s a small U-style galley complete with all the essentials you’ll need to get cookin’.
Lots of shelves on the walls ensure that vertical space is taken advantage of, and that you won’t feel like you’ve downsized much if you’re used to your spacious cooking station.
The beautiful sliding barn door leads into the master bedroom that can fit in a queen-size bed.
You don’t get space for much else here, but considering you get a downstairs bedroom in the first place is already a bonus.
Heading up the loft, you get a similar-sized sleeping area but with a narrow ceiling, making it fit for a queen-size mattress.
The bathroom comes with the standard fixtures plus some storage cabinets.
In a nutshell, while the home lacks a living area, it does extremely well for itself by including two dedicated bedrooms, making it an ideal option as a camping house for four!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 20′ Tiny Home Has Two Sleeping Loft, $35k Price Tag
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
- Brand New 28′ Tiny Home Comes With Off-Grid Upgrades
For more information about this tiny mobile home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.