Tiny living has a long list of benefits, but the most lucrative one is undoubtedly the price. If you’ve already got land, it’s basically just a matter of spending a little over $100K and you’ve got yourself a good living space that’s just a bit downsized. If all of that sounds like a dream, it’s time to take a look at this 28’ tru form tiny home and make that dream a reality.
Ready then? Let’s go!
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$100,000, located in Santa Cruz, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- Everything from the washer/dryer and dishwasher to the refrigerator and mini split AC is included in the price. Woohoo!
- If the furnishings appeal to your taste as well, the owner is willing to sell them as well. Contact them for more details.
- The homely look both outside and in puts the ‘true’ in this tru form tiny home.
- Of course, if your aim is to just use it for your camping adventures, the home is also on wheels to let you do just that.
- With two lofts and plenty of space downstairs, you can potentially sleep six in here, as long as you get a pull-out couch.
The tru form tiny home looks the most ‘tru form’ on the exterior end, where even the most trained eye will be fooled for a minute into thinking it’s a regular home.
Heading in, you get 224 sq ft of downstairs area with two lofts, making it suitable for a family of four.
On the right you get the living area that can have a 3-seater couch, a coffee table and a TV with a good chunk of walk-around space. Right above is the first loft that sleeps two and is accessible by a ladder.
A little further, and the space divides itself between the stairs on the right and the kitchenette on the left. The former has storage underneath that allows the fridge to be snugly fitted with a couple of cabinets too.
An L-style kitchenette that spans for a couple of feet also makes it possible for two to work here.
At the end lies the beautiful bathroom that’s got it all: the essentials,
a washer/dryer and plenty of storage!
Heading up the stairs, we get the loft that’s just as spacious as a regular bedroom and has a pretty tall ceiling too.
You probably can’t stand in here, but it’s miles ahead of a lot of loft bedrooms out there.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 24′ Custom Made Tiny Home Has Premium Details, Appliances
- Brand New 28′ Tiny Home Comes With Off-Grid Upgrades
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
For more information about this tru form tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.