Boasting a turnkey ready setup and a price tag that won’t break the bank, this enchanting 20’ tiny guest home can triple up as an idyllic vacation cabin or a couple’s retreat too. But of course, going all the way to Fryeburg if you’re somewhere on the west coast isn’t a worthwhile trip without some background on the place.
Fortunately, we have a virtual tour of the home ready for you! Scroll down to begin:
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$61,000, located in Fryeburg, ME.
Tiny Home Features
- A fully furnished setup means you don’t have to worry about adding a thing here. Purchase it, and put this tiny guest home on your land in no time!
- If you intend to use it for something else, however, the 20 x 8 footprint makes it mobile like none other. The best part? No permits needed!
- A couple of extras are also included in the price: plates, cups, silverware, fan, cutting boards, electric kettle and more.
- Living off the land is an easy endeavor with this one thanks to a relatively low price tag. After all the necessary purchases, the home should still cost well under $100K.
- Thanks to the loft as the sleeping arrangement, you get more area downstairs to furnish to your liking.
The home sports a different look than its peers on the exterior end. A modern white-grayish tone adorns the entire length of the tiny guest home.
Hues get more rustic as you head inside, accentuated by a warm golden glow from the sunlight flowing from a myriad of windows placed all over.
First up on the right lies the kitchenette. A small L-style galley that features everything you need comes included here albeit with downsized appliances.
However, there is space for life-sized appliances if you can make do with a smaller living area.
Speaking of which, a little further and you get the living area that comes with two comfy living room chairs (not shown).
Of course, a dedicated couch will fit nicely here if you want that instead, and getting a pull-out variant can make this a sleeping area too while you can use the loft for storage.
If not, then head upstairs and you’ll get a moderately spacious loft that can hold a queen-size mattress. The height here is a little less than we’d like, but it’ll do.
The bathroom lies at the end (downstairs)
and comes with the standard bathroom fixtures.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 20′ Tiny Home Has Two Sleeping Loft, $35k Price Tag
- Spacious Tiny Home In Australia Is Modern, Off-Grid Capable
- Micro Home For Four Includes Two Lofts, Can Be Financed As Well!
For more information about this tiny guest home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.