Currently put up as an AirBnB, this celestial themed tiny home is one of those unique places that’s suited to a narrow bunch. Of course, if all of that matters little to you and you just want to invest in this so you can earn that AirBnB $$ for yourself, that’s totally fine too.
But not without a tour! Read on to know everything you get with the modestly priced dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 12’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$19,500, located in Panama, NY.
Tiny Home Features
- A solar system comes included, so you can get self-sufficient to a degree and save a ton on that pesky power bill as well.
- While it was built as an AirBnB glampsite, you do get some essentials to improve upon and make this a permanent residence.
- A composting toilet also comes included, meaning you only need some water tanks to make the thing off-grid.
- The land for the themed tiny home can be purchased for an additional $13K, which gives you 0.8 acres to work with.
- If you’d rather get it moved to your place, the owner will arrange for transportation as long as you’re within 1 hour of Clymer (an additional $250 charge).
Exterior-wise, the home doesn’t look all that different from any other home on the market.
The real magic happens once you step in, as you’re greeted by a themed tiny home that, with a few adjustments, can almost be made into a permanent residence.
Due to a much smaller footprint than its peers, the home has all the essentials covered and nothing else.
A queen-size bed covers one area, with an additional seating area above it for stargazing, which can also serve as the upstairs lounge area.
A small kitchenette right next to it can hold downsized appliances and comes with the essential shelving and countertop space.
The bathroom occupies a small room right next to it that comes with a composting toilet and some extra storage space above it.
When all is said and done, it’s obvious you need a couple of critical things set up: A larger bathroom or an outdoor shower, and the plumbing.
Even if you purchase the land and get your essentials covered, it’s reasonable to assume that the home’s overall cost will be under $50K, which is a steal all things considered.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 26′ Tiny Home The Behati Has Stunning Upgrades, Boho Vibe
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Is A Lofted, Certified Mobile Residence!
For more information about this themed tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.