Perched on a patch of land in Gig Harbor, this NOAH certified home is an 18’ dwelling that may sound a bit more ‘tiny’ than the standard offerings, but manages to make it work. With its low price tag, wheels and a smart layout, the home’s also versatile enough for uses beyond a couple’s retreat or a lone wolf’s den.
Sounds interesting? More info on this mini home below:
Tiny Home Size
- 18’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$39,800, located in Gig Harbor, WA.
Tiny Home Features
- Some essentials such as plumbing for a washer, AC and heating and a bed are taken care of in the price, adding to its bang-for-the-buck factor.
- The low price means you can turn the rig off-grid as well. Get the tanks, solar and a composting toilet set up to live off the land without going over the $50K mark.
- The tiny footprint combined with the wheels makes it an easy towable dwelling that also doesn’t need a permit to move it around.
- Being a NOAH certified home also means this one is structurally sound as it’s been thoroughly inspected by a professional and given the thumbs up.
- A downstairs sleeping area makes this one a recommended choice for the elderly as well.
The exterior end of the NOAH certified home features a modern look briefly met with rustic brown in the middle. The interior is largely the same, with white hues dominating the landscape but are surrounded by brown at the perimeter.
First up is the bathroom which is divided into two spaces – the left one housing the toilet and the sink
and the right one housing the 2 x 2’ shower.
A little further and the bulk of the available space is presented to you – divided neatly between the kitchenette and sleeping space.
The lack of living area is apparent, and not surprising given the paltry 130 square feet the home was given in the first place.
The right end of the kitchenette has the sink, cooktop and space for a mini fridge
while the left end has the dining table that also doubles up as the dining area. If you desperately need a living area, ditch this space in favor of a 2-seater couch. Just be sure to do measurements beforehand.
At the end lies the sleeping area with a bed suitable enough for two and a TV up front. The said bed also has storage underneath.
All in all, the home’s got it all – as long as the use case involves two people and you don’t mind adding a few cabinets to the walls for some bonus storage.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom 35′ Tiny Home On Wheels Is Spacious, Reasonably Priced
- 26′ Tiny Home The Behati Has Stunning Upgrades, Boho Vibe
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
For more information about this NOAH certified home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.