While tiny homes are all about downsizing and living a life of minimalism, they actually serve more use cases than one. If you’re just fine where you’re at but need a camper or even an investment opportunity, there’s few options that are as good as a super affordable, super tiny house that will get you going within a week.
What’s a reliable option that will get you started, you ask? Good question! Here’s one that’s a solid choice through and through. Read on to know more:
Tiny Home Size
- 17’ long
- 6’ wide
- 154 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$39,599, located in Morgantown, WV.
Tiny Home Features
- NOAH certification ensures that the super tiny house is super safe as well, as it’s been checked by an expert and given the green light.
- 54 sq ft loft ensures you get the four necessary living spaces within the limited footprint.
- Wheels also make the home easily movable, as you get any good towing vehicle and move it around without a worry in the world.
- Thanks to the affordable price tag, the home can also be turned off-grid. Since a composting toilet comes included, you won’t have to invest a lot either!
- Some essential appliances for the kitchenette come included in the price too, so you only need to furnish the place to make it your own.
The porch on the outside, while not included, is a good idea of what’s possible once you move this super tiny house to your land – a serene dwelling that doesn’t have all the square footage in the world, but makes it work anyway.
Heading inside is where you’ll find the real magic – all the essentials included in a manner that exudes minimalism and not claustrophobia.
A small space for a seating arrangement comes first on the left. On the right, you can throw in a dining/work table for two.
Up next you’ve got the kitchenette which is once again, a no-frills, gets-the-job-done setup.
Some shelves on the wall for extra storage would be a nice touch, though.
On the opposite side of the kitchenette you get the bathroom with the standard fittings.
The two lofts are both accessible by a ladder,
with the sleeping loft being a 6’ x 9’ space and thus enough for a queen size mattress (which are typically around 5’ x 6’ in size).
The storage loft measures 6’ x 2’ and should be enough for your paraphernalia.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- The Vermont Cabin is a Plug-and-Play Tiny House by Jamaica Cottage Company
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
- 26′ Tiny Home The Behati Has Stunning Upgrades, Boho Vibe
For more information about this super tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.