Whether you’re looking for a small cubicle of space to work on your projects in peace or a studio tiny house for some glamping escapades with your partner, the hunt ends here. At a price point that is super affordable and a setup that gives you a lot of room to expand, it’s no surprise we recommend it no matter your use case, as long as it involves two people.
But wait, there’s more! Keep reading and we’ll take you on a brief tour of the towable homestead:
Tiny Home Size
- 16’ long
- 10.5’ wide
- 170 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$34,900, located in Hood River, OR.
Tiny Home Features
- While a studio tiny house like this one is typically a narrow 8’, you get a decent bump in width with this one to get a little more space.
- The deck comes included with the home to ensure you’re not just left with the bare minimum.
- A well-insulated setup means saying goodbye to those sky-high power bills.
- While hardwood floors have their own charm, the bamboo flooring in this one is no slouch, as it’s just as durable and is much more eco-friendly than the former.
- Thanks to a 12’ ceiling you can also add a loft later down the line for sleeping/storage.
On the outside, the home is mostly vanilla with the exception of that deck and the stairs for access. Inside, things get even more rustic than the exterior as hues of brown greet you throughout all 16’ of the studio tiny house.
A single 16 x 10.5’ room greets you that can be designed to your liking. Since the home is tall enough, you can always have a living room downstairs with a sleeping loft.
However, if you’re looking for a little more down-to-earth setup, get a Murphy bed or a Happijac bed lift instead. There’s no plumbing so you will need to spend some time and money getting the kitchenette set up as well.
There’s another caveat you’ll need to keep in mind: the bathroom. You will need to park the home in a place with the facilities the home lacks one. Another option is to get an incinerating portable toilet, install a water tank and get an outdoor shower.
All in all, if the sole purpose of buying the home is to go on a creative retreat or camp for a day or two, some adjustments can make this one a very capable dwelling. For full-time living, not so much.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Adorable Tiny Home Boasts Aesthetics, An Affordable Price Tag, And More!
- 26′ Minimalistic Tiny Home Is A Glamping Residence For Four!
- Stunning 28′ Tiny House Is Packed With Amenities, Ready To Move Into
For more information about this studio tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.