Welcome to the world of tiny living, where small and simple is the name of the game and space optimization is done to the fullest. That aforementioned space optimization is also the reason why a 20’ dwelling like this can boast itself as a 1 bedroom tiny house that doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket!
Sounds good? We’re just getting started! Read on to take a virtual tour of the mini home with us below:
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 12.5’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$34,000, located in Raleigh, NC.
Tiny Home Features
- A small footprint makes the home extremely mobile. Get a good towing vehicle, and begin your tiny living adventure permit-free!
- Thanks to a tall ceiling, the loft feels more spacious than its peers.
- Speaking of which, the loft in this one is a good bit of space optimization, and makes the place a 1 bedroom tiny house.
- Thanks to an affordable price tag, the home can also be off-grid. Get your solar panels, tanks and composting toilet to get an offgrid home for under $50K!
- If you don’t want to take the offgrid route, the home currently has the shower and toilet set up like an RV, letting you park this one in an RV campground.
One look at the exterior and the cute-as-a-button homestead shows you what it’s all about – a 1 bedroom tiny house that gives you all the essentials at a budget price without sacrificing aesthetics. Head inside and that notion is confirmed, but in a more rustic way than the outside.
First up is the living area that’s currently fit for a recliner due to the loft stairs occupying a good chunk of the square footage. Replace it with a ladder, and you open up space that’s perfect for a 3-seater couch.
Next up, you get the kitchenette. Only a mini fridge and the sink are included here, but that only leaves a microwave and an electric cooktop to make it move-in ready.
A small table just beside it is a nice addition as it serves double duty as a dining/work area.
If storage is a must, don’t remove the loft stairs as they have plenty of storage underneath.
Just next to the kitchenette is the sliding door to the bathroom that has a toilet
and a shower.
Head up the stairs and you get to the loft – a large area that can easily fit in a queen-size mattress with some room to spare.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 26′ Tiny Home The Behati Has Stunning Upgrades, Boho Vibe
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Is A Lofted, Certified Mobile Residence!
- Professionally Remodeled RV Is Packed With Features, Appliances
For more information about this 1 bedroom tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.