If the towable setup of a typical tiny house isn’t up your street, and you’re more in the market for a motorhome-esque build, this offgrid skoolie home is a solid fit for you. For 85 grand, you get all the essential furnishings and appliances, an off-grid setup and a solid sleep capacity of six!
If that wasn’t enough, there’s more! Scroll down to discover every nook and cranny of the 39’ place:
Tiny Home Size
- 39’ long
- 7.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$85,000, located in Mercer, ME.
Tiny Home Features
- With four twin bunks and a queen-size master bed, you can sleep up to six in here, making it viable as a camper as well!
- The solar panels, water tanks and composting toilet put the ‘offgrid’ in this offgrid skoolie home.
- Solid insulation ensures that you’re nice and cozy whether you’ve driven this rig to snow-ridden Alaska or to the sunny beaches of California.
- Everything from the kitchen appliances to the sleeping beds comes included in the price, making this a turnkey ready rig.
- Driven for 100K miles, it’s definitely not brand-new, but given that the Cummins engine has a typical lifespan of 300K miles, it’ll be a while before you need to take this to the shop.
On the outside, the offgrid skoolie home sports a modern white look, a definite step up from the drab yellow of a typical skoolie.
Heading in, you get the driver’s seat on the right and the rest of the home on the left.
First up is the lounge area which has a seating arrangement with a bunch of storage underneath it.
Not much else can be done here except adding a TV near the driver’s seat (where the map is).
Each of the seats can have 3 people and can potentially be a sleeping area but given that it can already sleep 6, you probably won’t need it.
An inch after the lounge area and you get the kitchenette – an L-style galley with all the appliances you’ll need for your adventures.
A bunch of storage up top is a nice addition too.
Heading further in we get the bathroom that’s got all your typical stuff
and a composting toilet in place of a regular flush.
Lastly, you get the sleeping area, where four bunk beds come first followed by a master bedroom at the end.
The master bedroom has a queen-size bed (with storage underneath) and a small storage space on the top.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
- 32′ Tiny Home In Ontario Has Stunning Features & Upgrades
- 16′ Micro Cabin House Is An Ideal Hunting Cabin/Creative Retreat
For more information about this offgrid skoolie home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.