When it comes to the aesthetic aspect of a tiny home, you’ll find that while a lot of them definitely look great, they do lack a certain continuity to them. That is where this metallic themed tiny home comes in – while it has all the goodies and features you can expect from a typical mini home, it’s also uniform inside and out so you don’t waste time getting it painted and redone.
That’s the tip of the iceberg, though! Keep reading and we’ll show you everything you can expect inside and out:
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
Tiny Home Price
$50,900, located in Royse City, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- With the Happijac bed lift, you get both the sleeping and the living area within the same footprint, while making the home suitable for the elderly too.
- Thanks to the small size and wheels, you can easily move the home around in a decent pickup truck.
- A $50K price tag also leaves a lot of budget open for upgrades, giving you a top-of-the-line dwelling for under 100 grand!
- You also get a storage loft for anything you can’t store in the myriad of cabinets placed all over.
- The blue theme inside and out ensures a good amount of coherence in the themed tiny home, something a lot of them lack.
The bright purple shade on the outside is briefly interrupted by a couple of windows placed all over.
Heading in, the metallic themed tiny home follows a similar, well, theme as it’s got similar hued blue cabinetry throughout its entire length.
At the left end you’ll get the living area that doubles up as the sleeping area too due to that Happijac bed lift. When completely down, it’s a queen-size bed and when up, you get a seating arrangement for three.
In the centre (in front of the entry door) lies the kitchenette which comes with a 2 burner cooktop, refrigerator and a convection/microwave oven.
A small table just opposite serves double duty as a dining/work table.
Heading to the right end, you get the bathroom that has a shower, toilet
and washer/dryer along with plenty of cabinets for storage.
The storage loft is placed directly above the bathroom and is accessible by a ladder.
All in all, while the lack of dedicated spaces for living/sleeping might be a turn off for some, for the most part this arrangement is actually a great alternative as 24’ homes can suffer from claustrophobic setups quite often.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Stunning 3 Bedroom Tiny House Has Main Floor Bedroom + Dual Lofts
- 26′ Minimalistic Tiny Home Is A Glamping Residence For Four!
- The Maverick Tiny House Features Such A Cozy Loft
For more information about this themed tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.