If you’re in Canada, looking for a luxurious, modern and eco-friendly tiny house to move into full time, or purchase as an investment, you might want to check out this 2 bedroom property.
The house is super spacious and packs in lots of high end details, flaunting its hand-built craftsmanship and attention to detail.
But that’s not all- scroll down to get a closer look at everything you can expect to find in this tiny space.
Tiny Home Size
- 27’ long
- 11’6’’ wide
- 13’6’’ high
Tiny Home Price
- CAD $119,900, located in Foothills no 31, Alberta
Tiny Home Features
- Offering 350 sq ft of space, this luxurious and eco-friendly tiny house is the perfect 2 bedroom tiny property for someone who wants to take the plunge in tiny living.
- The house has R30 insulation all throughout, plus an R16 insulated skirt that maintains efficient comfort all year round.
- The exterior features a mix of steel, western red cedar, and reclaimed barn wood with steel roofing.
- You’ll also find operable dual pane custom wooden frames strategically placed to maximize solar heat gain in the winter months.
- For the decent price tag it comes at, this tiny home can also be an amazing investment opportunity.
From the VOC-free, finishing-grade interior birch ply, cedar, hickory flooring to the eco-friendly stains, every corner of this eco-friendly tiny house speaks volumes about its focus on creating a sustainable tiny living experience.
In the living area, you’ll find a sofa bed with lots of storage space, a movie projector for you to enjoy all those cozy movie nights and a large closet with sliding doors. There’s also an air-tight wood burning stove and a 20,000 BTU propane RV furnace to keep you warm in the winter months.
The kitchen is crafted keeping in mind efficiency and elegance, and features quartz countertops, a pantry, and a pull out countertop (Opla Top) for additional space.
The movable and expandable dining table can actually seat 6 people comfortably. In addition, there are lots of full sized appliances here too.
In the bathroom, you’ll find a mini claw foot tub and high-end brass fixtures, quartz countertops, 2 large wardrobes, and hookups for a washer/dryer combo unit.
In addition, there’s 60A power, water and sewer hookups with a flush toilet as well.
The master loft is accessible via the multifunctional stairs and boasts cork flooring.
The space also has built-in side tables, bookshelves, and dimmable wall lamps to create a cozy ambiance.
The secondary loft comes with its own storage space, and is accessible by a stowable custom ladder.
Plus, there’s also an 80 cubic feet of exterior storage space for all your gear.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Gorgeous A-Frame Tiny Treehouse is A Perfect PNW Getaway
- Relax in This 2 Bedroom Yurt Just Outside Asheville
- Plāhaus is an Idyllic Modern Tiny Home In Brown County, Indiana
For more information about this eco-friendly tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.