Tiny homes have their charm of superior space management and layout, while RVs have their mainstream-ness going for them as you’ll practically find a campground for one in nearly any city. What if we told you we didn’t have to choose one thing or the other? That’s right! This hybrid tiny home is exactly that – a blend of the two that’s fully furnished, affordable and easily towable!
And what if we told you there’s more? Unbelievable, right? Read on:
Tiny Home Size
- 21’ long
- 8’5” wide
- 9’6” tall
Tiny Home Price
$38,000, located in Allegan, MI.
Tiny Home Features
- The home’s certified and insured as an RV and comes with RV plugs, so you can easily park the hybrid tiny home in any of the 15,000 campgrounds across the US without a worry!
- A decent price tag also makes it possible to turn the rig off-grid by investing in water tanks, solar panels and a composting toilet.
- With wheels and a modest footprint, towing the home around is as easy and permit-free as it gets!
- Many of the essential appliances and furnishings are also included in the price tag. Get your stuff in here and you’re ready to roll!
- The home’s also rated up to -25°, ensuring that you’re well insulated whether you’re in blazing hot Texas or bone-chilling Alaska.
On the exterior end, the hybrid tiny home sports a modern look despite being painted with a rustic-ish brown hue.
The interior largely opts for the latter, and gets everything done with the limited square footage it gets.
Up front is the kitchenette that boasts maple cabinetry, a designer faucet, a full size refrigerator and butcher block countertops.
In a nutshell? Everything save for the cooktop is included here to get cookin’
To the left lies the mini living area, which is a feat in itself given that most 21’ homes sacrifice a living area in favor of a bedroom altogether.
That work table can be replaced with a small couch to seat two.
At the end, you get the king-size bed with full-length shelving above to make up for the lack of dedicated storage space.
It’s nothing to scoff at, but it certainly can be made better by replacing those shelves with cabinets.
At the right end you get the bathroom which is surprisingly more spacious than even some 25’ models out there.
It’s got all your standard stuff plus a few storage areas here and there.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
- Professionally Remodeled RV Is Packed With Features, Appliances
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
For more information about this hybrid tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.