Learning self sustainability and bringing your carbon footprint to a minimum await you once you move in and start living in this fully offgrid home. At 20’ long, it’s definitely for a couple at best, and considering the home costs $100K, certainly not for everyone. However, you save a lot of time that would be otherwise wasted making a non-offgrid home an offgrid one and a peace of mind knowing you won’t have to do much to begin living here. Now that, you can’t put a price on!
Ready then? Let’s head in and take a quick look at what to expect from the mini dwelling once it’s complete:
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long (confirm)
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$97,500, located in Martinsville, NJ.
Tiny Home Features
- The small porch is a nice bit of space to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning for you and your plus one.
- Solar panels (plus inverters and a battery), water recirculation system and the composting toilet make this a fully offgrid home.
- All of the appliances plus a couple of furnishings pictured are also included in the price. Woohoo!
- 20’ length and the 14,000 lbs rated trailer make the home an easily towable one. Use a 1 ton pickup truck for best results.
- 9 inches of rigid insulation ensure you’re good to go with this no matter what the climate!
At the exterior end, the fully offgrid home has a look that’s reminiscent of some of the larger models we’ve seen before. That porch certainly does it a favor, as does the interior aesthetic, which goes well with the exterior.
A 3-seater couch with a TV up front occupies the living area, which comes first.
The aforementioned couch has tons of storage underneath which, along with the fold out table, makes this a feature-packed area despite the limited square footage.
Heading a little further, you’ve got the kitchenette on the left and some extra storage space on the right. The former is basically a complete cooking setup with all the necessary appliances.
At the end, you’ve got the bathroom with the standard fittings (but a composting toilet instead of a flush).
Heading up, you’re greeted by the loft whose 8” mattress can sleep two and is flanked by storage shelves on three sides, which is great considering you don’t get a dedicated closet here.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
- 26′ Tiny Home The Behati Has Stunning Upgrades, Boho Vibe
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
For more information about this fully offgrid home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.