If distance isn’t a factor, and you’re on the hunt for a CSA certified tiny home that’ll get you started on your tiny living journey, look no further than this 24’ dwelling. Understandably, that price tag puts it in a higher price bracket than some would like, but once you get a glimpse of just what’s in store for you, it’s clear that this one is definitely a steal deal!
What are we waiting for then? Let’s begin!
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13.5’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$92,000, located in Mississippi Hills, ON.
Tiny Home Features
- CSA certification makes this a certified tiny home that’s got its plumbing and other essentials in order.
- Insulation is also taken care of with spray foam treatment all over that’ll also combat moisture to a good extent.
- Wheels with the 24’ footprint make this one easily towable and you also won’t run into permit issues in a majority of the states.
- Some furnishings come included such as the couch, adding to the home’s bang-for-the-buck factor
- Dual lofts ensure that you get dedicated spaces for everything in the super small area.
The exterior end of the certified tiny home gives an idea of just what’s possible once you get it on your land – a campfire, a wide porch to enjoy a cup of coffee, basically the white picket fence life – just downsized.
Heading in, you get the double lofted dwelling in all of its 24’ glory. Large, wide windows and a coherent look adorn this area and definitely go well with the exterior.
The kitchenette greets you as you first open the door, and is a single galley with all of the necessary appliances
and cabinetry, making this area as move-in ready as it can be.
At the right end lies the living area which has a huge L-shaped couch and a leg rest in between. Throw in your wall-mounted TV, and you’re ready to roll.
Heading upstairs, you get the master bedroom which can easily hold a queen-size mattress plus cabinets for your clothes.
The secondary loft lies opposite and is best used for storage.
The sliding door at the left end leads into the bathroom where you get the standard fittings – a shower, sink
and an incinerating toilet in place of a regular flush.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Farmhouse Style Tiny Home Manages A Downstairs Bedroom In A 28 Feet Package!
- Adorable Tiny Home Boasts Aesthetics, An Affordable Price Tag, And More!
- 32′ Tiny Home In Ontario Has Stunning Features & Upgrades
For more information about this certified tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.