Manufactured by Stargazing Homes, a local builder in Flagstaff, this Arizonian dwelling is a 28’ cozy off-grid home built with the travel-lusted couple in mind. Beautiful skylights, durable construction and an easily movable setup adorn every square inch of the place, while the price makes it an easily affordable one considering there are offgrid models that can sometimes easily reach $150K in asking price.
Interested? That’s just the tip of the starry iceberg. Read on to know everything there is to know about the durable dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$92,000, located in Flagstaff, AZ.
Tiny Home Features
- ANSI certification makes this one compliant as it has been meticulously inspected by a professional.
- With a full kitchen, you only need to worry about getting the home furnished to begin living tiny.
- Of course, if your furniture doesn’t fit in here, there’s a furnished package to essentially make the place turnkey ready.
- Mobility is a non-issue thanks to a reasonable GVWR, a decent footprint and a heavy-duty trailer.
- Of course, the highlight of the cozy offgrid home is its offgrid capabilities. Live off the land and keep your carbon footprint to a minimum with this one!
As you first set eyes on the cozy offgrid home, prepare to be mesmerized by its absolute beauty that’s a testament to the craftsmanship that went into building this one. Everything from the porch to the storage shed cohesively blends into one, making the entire place scream ‘home sweet home’.
Things are just as beautiful on the interior end, and we definitely recommend the furnished package as it’s been tailor made to fit well with the footprint of the place.
First up is the living area with space for an L-style couch and a small table in between. Throw in a TV and a couple of decorative knick knacks up front and you’re ready to roll.
The mini kitchenette is just an inch away and, while it’s a bit small even by tiny home standards, it will get the job done. Just be sure to add a few cabinets to the wall for extra storage.
Heading further, you’ve got your bathroom with the standard stuff
and the bedroom with a big, beautiful bed and huge glass doors to give you a view to die for.
Go on a stargazing trip in the countryside or take it to a place near the woods to enjoy a sense of living in nature. A life of adventure awaits!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Professionally Remodeled RV Is Packed With Features, Appliances
- 28′ Upgraded Tiny Home is Fully Furnished, Turnkey Ready
- 20′ Tiny Home Has Two Sleeping Loft, $35k Price Tag
For more information about this cozy offgrid home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.