Perched on a patch of land in Chesnee, this Carolinian dwelling is a cabin tiny house with a lot of features and more importantly, a spacious design like you’ve never seen in a tiny home. To top it all off, it doesn’t cost a cent above 55 grand, meaning you still have enough cash on hand to cover moving costs, logistics and any upgrades you want to make to this beautiful adobe.
Piqued your interest then, have we? Keep scrolling to get a quick tour of the home inside and out:
Tiny Home Size
- 36’ long
- 14’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$55,000, located in Chesnee, SC.
Tiny Home Features
- The cabin tiny house comes exactly as pictured – meaning you get a fully fledged dwelling from the get go!
- Priced just a tiptoe over $50K, it’s easy to upgrade this home or make it offgrid without bringing the overall cost up to an unreasonable amount.
- 14’ width feels like a breath of fresh air, as it literally gives over 170 sq ft of extra space over a standard 8.5’ wide model – an entire room by itself!
- Thanks to the downstairs sleeping area, the home’s suitable for loftphobics as well.
- Don’t get it twisted though, as the place still has a loft – just for storage. You can never have enough space in a tiny home!
Right from the get-go, the brand-new cabin tiny house feels like a breath of fresh air. – that barn aesthetic, airy interior, the whole nine yards.
Speaking of the interior, it exudes a warm golden glow thanks to the lighting plus the overall aesthetic.
A comfy 3-seater couch with a ton of walk-around space in the living area greets you first.
If minimalism isn’t up your alley, the room’s got room to go extravagant on – add a U-style couch, get your decor set up and throw in a huge TV up front. You’ve got all the space in the world!
One of the cozier areas in this home is undoubtedly the kitchenette that lies to the left of the living area.
Don’t get it twisted though, as you still have enough for a dining table for two and a super huge countertop with storage to boot.
Aesthetic-wise, the bathroom is undoubtedly the star of the show.
Shower with gorgeous marble and stone hexagon tile, rainfall shower head, space for towels and other toiletries, and a composting toilet for a possible future offgrid expansion. What’s not to like?
At the end lies the bedroom where you’ve got enough room for a queen-size bed
and a loft above for storing knicknacks.
While it’s got the height for sleeping one, we recommend going with a pull-out couch or a Murphy bed in the living area if you absolutely need the home to sleep more people.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Professionally Remodeled RV Is Packed With Features, Appliances
- Micro Home For Four Includes Two Lofts, Can Be Financed As Well!
- 24′ Custom Made Tiny Home Has Premium Details, Appliances
For more information about this cabin tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.