Sporting the dimensions of a brand new tiny house but including features and a layout fit for a regular home, this Californian dwelling is one of those versatile and affordable homes that’s too good to pass up on. All you have to do is spend a little on furnishings, and you have a sub-$100K, fully furnished home on your hands!
Interested? There’s more! Keep reading and we’ll take you on a virtual tour of the place:
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 10’ wide
- 200 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$61,000, located in Chico, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- Everything you see in the pictures comes included with the home – which are the appliances. All brand-new, by the way.
- Speaking of which, the place itself is a brand-new tiny house, meaning no touch-ups or extra care is needed to make this one move-in ready.
- If logistics isn’t your forte, the owner can help you out with that. Contact them for more details.
- A downstairs bedroom means goodbye to pesky loft ladders and super confined sleeping spaces.
- While small, there are many windows sprinkled throughout the place, ensuring you won’t feel a lack of fresh air in this one.
Right off the bat the home delivers on what was promised: a one-bedroom, brand-new tiny house with a contemporary aesthetic.
The look turns to a blend of modern and rustic as you head inside, thanks to the white hues flanked by wood around the edges.
The kitchenette comes first, which gets all the essentials covered in a single galley setup. Wall cabinets are a nice plus, while the appliances mean you can get cookin’ from the very first day of moving in.
The living area comes next: a small area fit for a 3-seater or a small L-couch. If a dedicated lounge room is a must, and you don’t mind climbing loft ladders, convert the downstairs bedroom to the living room and use the loft for sleeping instead.
Speaking of which, the bedroom comes next and is large enough for a queen-size bed.
Thanks to the loft, the home can sleep a total of four, but is better suited to a couple for obvious reasons.
At the end of the day, the home’s simple, no-nonsense approach of giving you a reliable home is what strangely sets it apart from the rest.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 26′ Tiny Home The Behati Has Stunning Upgrades, Boho Vibe
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Is A Lofted, Certified Mobile Residence!
For more information about this brand-new tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.