Whether you want a place that downsizes square footage sans downsizing lifestyle or simply want a no-nonsense, feature-rich home under $100K, this repurposed but beautiful container home should be a perfect match for you. Clocking in at 320 sq ft, it’s definitely a tiny home, but not to the point that you’ll bump into something every time you navigate the place.
Sounds good? There’s more! Read on to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 40’ long
Tiny Home Price
$83,000, located in Salt Lake City, UT.
Tiny Home Features
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring ensures that aesthetics aren’t left out of the equation, while still giving you a floor that’s durable and long-lasting.
- 3 inches of spray foam insulation will keep you nice and comfy and save you a lot of $$ on that pesky energy bill.
- Thanks to its solid construction, this beautiful container home is a durable one as well!
- A downstairs bedroom makes it a great option for the wheelchair-bound or the elderly.
- A bunch of strategically placed windows allows plenty of airflow and natural light into the 40’ dwelling.
Slide open the glass door, and you’re greeted by a synchronous blend of rustic and modern, accentuated by the LED lighting above.
The kitchen, the heart of any home, comes first. Here, you get an L-style galley with a small table at the opposite end to keep the microwave.
There’s enough space for all your appliances and then some, but we recommend downsizing a bit so you don’t feel squished in.
A bunch of cabinets are already installed, so you’ll have all the space you need for your cooking essentials.
At the left end lies the living area, which is a space large enough for a 3-seater couch. Get your measurements right, and you can fit in an L-shaped couch as well, but we recommend the former to make navigating the tight quarters easier.
Further left and you’ll find the bedroom, which is a bit smaller but still has enough space for a double bed and has its own separate entry door. Add a couple of cabinets to the walls as an alternative to the closet, and you’re good to go.
At the other end of the home comes the bathroom which has all the standard fittings and is quite spacious.
At the end of the day, while this beautiful container home isn’t breaking any records, it isn’t breaking the bank either.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Spacious Tiny Home In Australia Is Modern, Off-Grid Capable
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
- Brand New 28′ Tiny Home Comes With Off-Grid Upgrades
For more information about this beautiful container home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.