Sitting pretty on the place with lush green trees and sunny landscapes, this 27′ one bed tiny home is an Oregonian dwelling that’s got it all – aesthetics, features and (most importantly) a great price. All of that within a 27’ footprint ensures you’re not bumping into anything while walking as well.
Scroll below then, and we’ll walk you through every square inch of the towable residence:
Tiny Home Size
- 27’ long
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$53,500, located in Cottage Grove, OR.
Tiny Home Features
- The owner’s willing to customize the finishing touches to the home, giving it a look that’s made just for you.
- Thanks to a downstairs bedroom, the home is suitable for the elderly as well.
- RV hookups ensure you can park the home in any of thousands of campgrounds across the States and get your utilities going without a hiccup.
- With a 8.5’ width, you can easily tow the 27′ one bed tiny home anywhere across the country without the need of a permit as well.
- That tall ceiling is also a huge boon, making it suitable for taller folks and also opening up the option of getting more storage by adding cabinets/shelves.
A through-and-through rustic exterior is what you’ll probably notice first as you head up to check this one bed tiny home out.
Turn the key and step inside to see that the interior sports a different look, but not to the point that it’s night and day.
A 3-seater couch with a cabinet, TV and a coffee table can easily fit in the living room, which comes first as you head right. Large windows here and also in other places ensure you’ll get plenty of airflow and lighting.
At the right end you’ve got the U-shaped kitchen galley which has space for life-sized appliances and has countertop space to boot.
To get a little oomph in your storage space, consider optimizing the vertical space by adding shelves and cabinets as well.
Directly in front of the main door you get a door that leads into the bathroom which has got the essentials covered.
Heading left, you get the bedroom which can easily host a queen-size bed.
However, you’re better off getting a slightly smaller bed to add a closet. That, or you can add shelves to the walls and utilize underbed storage to get the most out of the available space.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 26′ Tiny Home The Behati Has Stunning Upgrades, Boho Vibe
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
- The Expedition is an Eye-Catching Modern Marvel on Wheels
For more information about this one bed tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.