Tiny homes, while budget-friendly, pose the ultimate challenge of maintaining all the essentials needed to thrive without awkwardly bumping into things every time you navigate its tight quarters. Thankfully, getting a high end tiny home like this one makes that issue non-existent.
Interested? There’s more! Keep reading and we’ll walk through every square inch of the towable dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$52,000, located in Linn, WI.
Tiny Home Features
- Everything that you see in the pictures comes with the price. Seal the deal, move in, and begin your tiny living journey. It’s that simple!
- Towability is a non-issue with this one thanks to its small size, decent weight, and wheels.
- Large windows plus a small footprint mean you’ll enjoy a ton of natural light and ventilation in this high end tiny home.
- Smart choices for the layout, such as the Murphy bed, mean you get a bedroom and living room in the same area, both of which are equally spacious!
- Fiberglass insulation ensures your energy bill stays low but your cozy levels remain high.
Exterior-wise, the home’s small footprint exudes a cozy vibe, accentuated by the large windows and the overall ‘home sweet home’ design choice.
Much of the same look follows inside, where everything has been smartly organized to ensure you get all the dedicated spaces.
The kitchenette greets you first, which has a single galley plus a refrigerator at the opposite end.
All the appliances you see here are included, making this high end tiny home turnkey ready!
A small shelf that runs the entire length of the kitchenette and the bathroom door can be used to display decor.
On the opposite side, flanking the fridge from all directions, are cabinets to make up for the lack of a dedicated closet.
The living area comes next, which also doubles as the sleeping area thanks to that Murphy bed. While there aren’t any pictures of the bed when it’s pulled down, it’s safe to say it will at least sleep two.
Thanks to this smart design choice, the living area is pretty large too.
The AC is strategically placed here to ensure you’re nice and comfy throughout the year.
On the opposite end is the bathroom that comes with the standard fittings, albeit with a composting toilet instead of a regular flush.
All in all, the ‘Zephyr’ is tiny as a nugget, but feature rich nonetheless.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 26′ Tiny Home The Behati Has Stunning Upgrades, Boho Vibe
- 28′ Upgraded Tiny Home is Fully Furnished, Turnkey Ready
- 20′ Tiny Home Has Two Sleeping Loft, $35k Price Tag
For more information about this high end tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.