Perched on a patch of land in Apple Valley, this Californian dwelling was originally meant to be upgraded by the buyer into a fully furnished home. However, to quote them, ‘life happens’. The silver lining? They’re selling this budget container home at a super reasonable price so you can design it to your liking and make it your dream home or put it on AirBnB.
Interested? There’s more! Keep reading and we’ll show you everything you get with this one:
Tiny Home Size
- 40’ long
- 9’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$35,000, located in Apple Valley, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to solid construction, the budget container home can withstand almost anything you throw at it.
- A downstairs bedroom makes it great for people who don’t want lofts, the elderly and the wheelchair-bound people.
- It’s not as if you get a completely bare bones setup for the low price either. Electrical work is almost done, as is the bathroom.
- Large windows strategically placed allow tons of natural light to flow into the home.
- Thanks to the low price and the container home construction, making this rig offgrid is possible and won’t bring up the price to an unreasonable amount.
The exterior end of the budget container home shows off its solid construction,
three entry/exit doors and a fairly contemporary aesthetic. Head inside, and things change to rustic hues, thanks to plank flooring and lighting.
First up is a large room which will have to divide its pie into two slices: the living area and the kitchenette.
This is where you take over: a single small kitchenette with a large lounge area that boasts all the bells and whistles?
No problem! Or maybe you want a cooking setup with life-sized appliances and a huge countertop at the expense of a minimalist living area?
Sky’s the limit with this one. Just be sure to utilize that vertical space to the fullest when designing to avoid running out of storage space when moving in.
At the end of the hallway comes the bathroom which is, for the most part, complete.
Just a vanity and some cleanup is needed to make it picture-perfect.
The bedroom at the end is large enough to hold a queen-sized bed plus an end table on either side. Get their longer version and add some cabinets on top to make sure you don’t miss your closet.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 26′ Tiny Home The Behati Has Stunning Upgrades, Boho Vibe
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Is A Lofted, Certified Mobile Residence!
For more information about this budget container home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.