A life of adventure and luxury awaits you in this $60K redesigned tiny home. Perched in Fort Collins, the off-grid dwelling is definitely worth the trip for a hands-on look, especially if you’ve taken a virtual tour of the home with us and found it interesting.
Let’s get started then!
Tiny Home Size
- 31’ long
Tiny Home Price
$59,900, located in Fort Collins, CO.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to four 400W solar panels, a composting toilet and the appropriate fresh/gray water tanks, you can live off the land in this one without a hitch!
- Aesthetics are paid careful attention to as well, as the home looks absolutely mesmerizing throughout all 31 feet.
- The new interiors, appliances and furnishings put the ‘redesigned’ in this redesigned tiny home.
- Thanks to those wheels and a manageable GVWR, towing this aesthetic marvel is a breeze.
- While the decor isn’t included in the price, it can be purchased separately, making this a potential move-in-ready home!
On the outside, the home looks just like any other Forest River Surveyor.
Head inside, and the story changes to a redesigned tiny home with a lot of luxury features thrown in despite the budget price tag.
The living area comes first, where a 3-seater couch and a small coffee table up front greet you along with some pretty large windows behind it for passive insulation.
The furnace/fireplace just beside it should keep you nice and warm when the windows aren’t cutting it.
The kitchenette occupies the other end, where you get copious amounts of countertop space and storage cabinets, some of which flank the appliances (and come included with the price).
Placed strategically between the living area and the kitchenette,
the table serves double duty as a work/dining area for four.
Just beside the living area is a door leading into the bedroom. Here, you get a double bed plus lots of storage on the walls and the sides serving as the closet space.
At the other end lies the bathroom with a composting toilet, a walk-in shower,
a vanity sink and a lot of storage areas.
To conclude, it’s no surprise that the home is as feature-rich as they come.
The fact that it still costs $60K would mean it’s one of those gems that won’t be around for long. Book a visit and decide before it’s taken away!
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
- 26′ Tiny Home The Behati Has Stunning Upgrades, Boho Vibe
- The Vermont Cabin is a Plug-and-Play Tiny House by Jamaica Cottage Company
For more information about this redesigned tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.