If a spacious and cozy tiny space is what you are on the hunt for, you might want to give this 30’ tiny house on wheels a quick look.
The seemingly compact space has 2 bedrooms, one of which is on the main floor, in addition to all the other spaces in the home. With beautiful interiors and a decent price tag, this one’s sure to be sold out quickly!
Tiny Home Size
- 30’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
- $87,500, located in Croghan, New York.
Tiny Home Features
- Flaunting a main floor bedroom and a spacious loft, this 30’ tiny house on wheels is a gorgeous tiny space perfect for a small family.
- The house is spray foam insulated, featuring R38 in the ceiling, R21 in the walls and floor, and Tyvek air barrier on exterior walls.
- From the knotty pine on the walls and ceiling to the waterproof vinyl tile flooring, every corner of this tiny space speaks volumes about its gorgeousness.
- You’ll find lots of storage space all throughout to take advantage of here as well.
- That’s not all- the house also has quite a few appliances packed into the deal.
Complete with the stabilizing jacks, electric brakes and a galvanized belly pan, this drop axle tiny home is ready to move into. The house has 240 sq ft of space on the main floor, and some additional sleeping space in the loft.
This 30’ tiny house on wheels is a new build, and has everything you need to live in it comfortably, full time. You’ll find dimmer switches on the ceiling and fan lights, vinyl siding and painted steel roofing on the exterior, 3’0″x 6″8 insulated full glass entry doors and vinyl windows.
On the main floor, you’ll find a couch with custom storage underneath and a 2 person counter seating area with barstools. Beside it are the storage stairs that lead up to the spacious loft.
The kitchen is beautifully done up and features an apartment sized electric fridge, a propane stove/oven, a microwave, a single bowl stainless steel sink, custom gray hardwood cabinetry and under cabinet lighting in addition to the granite countertops.
The bathroom is gorgeous and has all the essentials you would need, including a vented washer-dryer combo enclosed in a cupboard,
a fiberglass one piece shower with rain shower head,
an exhaust fan, a vanity with vessel sink, a toilet and a custom pine barn style door.
The bedroom on the main floor packs in a queen bed
and custom under bed storage and drawers. You’ll also find a 32″‘x 8’ storage loft and custom pine barn style door here.
The loft bedroom is massive and can be accessed through the hardwood storage stairs.
You can easily accommodate a queen mattress here and still have plenty of room to bring in storage cubes.
You’ll also find a 19 gallon electric hot water heater, a shallow well pump, a 20,000BTU propane furnace and two 40 lb. propane tanks packed into the deal.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 30′ Mobile Dwelling Is A Tiny Home For Four With A Fully Insulated Interior!
- 34′ Revamped Motorhome Is A Stunning Tiny House With A Mile-Long Feature List!
- Tiny Shack House Makes Up For The Lackluster Aesthetics With An Affordable Price Tag!
For more information about this 30’ tiny house on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.