Featuring all the goodness of a micro house but still retaining a sense of spaciousness, this small cabin home is worth taking a look at. Built in Hot Springs, South Dakota, the home can also be customized to a certain extent. Contact the manufacturer for more details.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg! Keep scrolling and we’ll explore the full length (and width) of the home from inside and out:
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 12’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$57,000, located in Hot Springs, SD.
Tiny Home Features
- A 72×80 patio entrance (not shown) gives an area for outdoor entertainment, or just a place to enjoy coffee in the morning.
- An 80 sq ft loft is large enough for a queen-size mattress, and opens up the lower floor for a larger lounge area and kitchenette.
- Thanks to a larger width of 12’, the home feels even more spacious than a typical 24’ tiny home.
- At the end of the day, it comes down to the $$, and this small cabin home doesn’t ask for a lot for what it gives.
At first glance, the home sets an excellent first impression, sporting modern hues all over. Although the windows are small, there are plenty of them which, when combined with the glass door, should keep the home decently lit. Head inside, and you’ll find a one-bedroom loft setup that can be customized to your heart’s content.
The kitchenette occupies the wall in front of the main door, and can also be expanded to feature a kitchen island thanks to a large footprint. That large height also permits full-sized appliances, and doesn’t cover a ton of area to allow for a larger living space.
Speaking of which, the living area is large enough for virtually any layout you want. Given this one is a small cabin home, we’d recommend opting for an L-style couch followed by a TV on the wall opposite. Throw in a table right in between, and you’ve got a virtual partition between the two areas and a place to dine and work as well.
The bathroom is another place where things are a step up from their peers, thanks to that large square footage,
and a hookup for a stackable washer/dryer.
Head up the stairs to find yourself in the loft, which is large enough for a queen-size mattress.
Also consider replacing those stairs with a model that has cabinets underneath for some bonus storage.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 34′ Towable Tiny Home On Wheels Is Move In Ready
- 26′ Tiny Home With Downstairs Bedroom Flaunts Stunning Interiors
- 445 Sq Ft 2 Bedroom Tiny Home Is A Spacious Setup
For more information about this small cabin home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.