While affordable pricing is one of the key components of any tiny home, sometimes paying more isn’t a bad idea as you get options that are considerably more robust and feature-rich. Take this tiny home for two, for instance – it’s got everything short of the furnishings to make it move-in ready, while just tiptoeing over $100K to make sure it’s an expensive price tag, but not an outrageous one.
Want to know what makes this a capable rig? Keep scrolling to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 28’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13.5’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$105,000, located in Rochester, WA.
Tiny Home Features
- With dual lofts and a tall ceiling, it’s capable of much more than a tiny home for two, but is best used as a couple’s retreat.
- 13K BTU furnace plus an air conditioner ensures you’re nice and comfy no matter the weather outside.
- The refrigerator, cooktop, water heater and other appliances plus the couch come included, so you don’t need to spend a ton of time or money to make this one move-in ready.
- Thanks to a 6-month builder warranty, you don’t need to worry about the build quality of the home and can focus on moving in instead.
- The Eagle trailer and 20,000 lbs GVWR means you can tow this one around without a worry. Just get yourself a decently capable towing vehicle, and you’re good to go!
The home sets a mixed first impression – shades of blue briefly interrupted by rustic brown gives it a haphazard look, but in a good way.
Things are more coherent on the inside, as it’s clean modern white on the walls and rustic brown on the floor.
First up is the L-style kitchenette that enjoys huge countertop space plus the necessary appliances and storage spaces.
The latter could use a couple of upgrades as there’s a ton of vertical space that can be put to good use by adding cabinets. Everything else is as move-in ready as it can be.
A little further and you get the living area. While it has a two-seater pull-out couch at the moment, there is space for expansion if you need a larger seating area. Throw in a TV on one of the walls, and your lounge area is complete.
Two lofts, the larger of which is accessible by stairs,
can both sleep two each.
The smaller one is accessed by a ladder and is carpeted and can be used as storage if you’re using the place as a tiny home for two.
The bathroom lies at the left end
and comes with the standard fittings.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
- Spacious Tiny Home In Australia Is Modern, Off-Grid Capable
For more information about this tiny home for two, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.