Living from one town to the next may not be the dream for everyone, but for those of you out there who like to be the wanderer, this 26’ beauty is the companion you need. With a great price, great features and a form factor that makes it easy to tow without running into permit issues, you’d be hard pressed to find a 26′ tiny home on wheels like this one.
Still want to know more? No problem! Keep scrolling:
Tiny Home Size
- 26’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13.5’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$68,000, located in Salt Lake City, UT.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to the winterized interior, towing this baby around even in the chilliest of locations is a non-issue!
- A composting toilet gives you one of the three important things needed for an off-grid setup. Get the rest, and you can start living off the land.
- That sturdy trailer puts the ‘wheels’ in this tiny home on wheels, with the form factor making it towable by a decent pickup truck.
- Thanks to the price tag of $68K, you can easily outfit the home to your liking without going over the $100K mark.
- The height bump for the loft makes sleeping a ‘bumping your head on the ceiling’-free affair.
The no-frills modern exterior greets you as you first set eyes on the tiny home on wheels. Heading in, you get 26 feet of space to work with, a huge chunk of which is occupied by the loft stairs. Replace these with a ladder if you want an extra bit of space for a dining/work table.
At the left end, you’ve got the living area that’s great for a 3-seater couch and a TV up front or a U-style couch with a swiveling TV near the stairs if you tend to have more people over. Get a pull-out couch and you can sleep two more as well.
Heading right, you’ve got the kitchenette countertop occupying the right wall and the stairs occupying the left. With enough space for life-sized appliances and shelves on the walls, it’s the perfect minimalist cooking setup for one.
Upstairs, you’ve got a reasonably large and tall loft that can easily hold a queen-size mattress plus a couple of cabinets here and there.
The bathroom downstairs comes with the standard fittings – shower, toilet and sink.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28′ Upgraded Tiny Home is Fully Furnished, Turnkey Ready
- Spacious Tiny Home In Australia Is Modern, Off-Grid Capable
- 20′ Tiny Home Has Two Sleeping Loft, $35k Price Tag
For more information about this tiny home on wheels, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.