Dreaming of having your cozy little tiny home, worthy of living full time? This 26’ custom tiny home might be a great fit!
The space has two bedrooms, decent sized main floor areas, and lots of storage space too, which makes it a great tiny house to start your minimalist journey in.
Sounds like what you were looking for? Scroll down to take a closer look at everything you can expect to find in this space.
Tiny Home Size
- 26’ long
Tiny Home Price
- $97,795, located in Crawford, Tennessee
Tiny Home Features
- This 26’ custom tiny home is RVIA certified, built by the beloved Cornerstone Tiny Homes and featured at the St. Augustine Tiny House Festival.
- The downstairs has a spacious living area, a kitchen and a bathroom.
- There are two loft bedrooms, one of which is large enough to accommodate a king bed and some storage space too.
- The house is well insulated too, with Icynene spray foam insulation all throughout the walls, ceiling and undercarriage.
- You’ll also find some essential appliances and furniture pieces packed into the deal.
Talk about making the most of a tiny space- this 26’ custom tiny home is a beauty that offers lots of storage space and 2 bedrooms in its seemingly compact model. Every corner of this beautiful tiny home is designed to maximize functionality and use.
The house is a sturdy build, featuring solid 2×4 wall construction, landmark certainteed asphalt architectural shingles and a Hardie board siding with cypress accents. You’ll also notice threaded rods installed from the roof framing plate through the trailer for tie down.
The engineered floor decking is installed to the trailer frame, and there’s upgraded Shaw waterproof luxury vinyl flooring all throughout the space. That, teamed up with the white vinyl double pane insulated low e windows and the upgraded recessed LED lighting with dimmer switches add to the beauty of the space.
On the main floor, you’ll find a large living room with built-in storage drawers, a mini-split, a wood stove and space for a couch and a small side table. This area has also been wired for a cable TV to be hooked up.
Right beside the living room is a set of steps leading up to an elevated area that can be used as a bedroom, a workspace or a mini studio.
The kitchen is crafted using high quality materials, and packs in everything you would need- quartz countertops, a full sink, a 10.7 cu ft top freezer refrigerator, an oven with 4 burners and a generous, full-sized pantry.
The bathroom comes up ahead, and has been hooked up with a tankless unlimited hot water unit, a combo washer/dryer
a small sink,
and a standard flushing toilet. There’s some in-built storage space here too.
The loft bedroom is spacious, and can fit a mattress and still leave ample room for you to bring in some storage cubes if needed. Plus, you can always take advantage of the in-built storage too.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 40′ Skoolie Tiny House is Modern Beauty on Wheels!
- Tiny Shack House Makes Up For The Lackluster Aesthetics With An Affordable Price Tag!
- Ray’s Cabin is an Off-the-Grid Tiny House Built of Reclaimed Materials
For more information about this 26’ custom tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.