Nestled in the heart of Great Falls, the Carolinian dwelling is a budget-friendly, dual lofted tiny home that is perfect for you and your partner-in-crime’s next adventure. Of course, if that’s not what you’re here for, the home’s also versatile enough to serve as an AirBnB home, man-cave, she-shed or anything you can imagine.
Without wasting any time then, let’s take a quick tour of the home so you can decide if it’s ‘the one’ for you:
Tiny Home Size
- 25’ long
- 8’ wide
- 13.5’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$55,900, located in Great Falls, SC.
Tiny Home Features
- A price tag of ~$55K opens the home up to a lot of possibilities – make it off-grid, add some upgrades, sky’s the limit!
- While it’s not the ideal setup, the lofts in this one give more room downstairs, and put the ‘two’ in this dual lofted tiny home.
- Thanks to the wheels and the size, the home can be easily moved across the country without the need for a permit in most states!
- A full kitchen also comes included in the price, giving it a little more oomph in the value for money department.
- With decent insulation, the home can also withstand harsh weather while keeping you nice and warm.
The home’s got a modern look going for it on the exterior end, complemented by the white perimeter around the windows and the overall form factor. Much of the same inside, apart from the real wood cabinets and drawers in the kitchen, which is always nice to see.
First up is the living area – not much is shown here to be able to say for sure, but it’s safe to say that it can at least hold a 2-seater couch and you can always wall mount a TV up front.
A small loft just above it is accessible by a ladder and is only useful for storage.
Heading left you get the kitchenette which gets everything sorted out for you in a 2-galley setup.
With plenty of cabinetry on the walls plus the bonus storage underneath the loft stairs, you should face no storage issue here whatsoever.
At the left end you get the bathroom with the shower, toilet and sink. The shelving around the window for bonus storage is a nice touch too.
Heading up the stairs (which could definitely use a rail), you get the 100+ sq ft spacious loft that can hold a twin mattress.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
- 24′ Custom Made Tiny Home Has Premium Details, Appliances
- 28′ Upgraded Tiny Home is Fully Furnished, Turnkey Ready
For more information about this dual lofted tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.