Crafted by Bear Creek Carpentry in the Adirondacks, New York, this off-grid ready tiny home can be a great investment or full time abode.
The house has been well maintained and lived in by a couple who recently had a baby, and is a great, purposefully built and comfortable tiny space.
One of the biggest highlights of this tiny space is the fact that it has tons of storage space to offer too.
But that’s not all- scroll down to get a good look at everything you can expect to find in there.
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 13.4’ high
- 8.5’ wide
Tiny Home Price
- $110,000, located in Flagstaff, Arizona.
Tiny Home Features
- With lots of usable appliances and tons of storage space, this off-grid ready tiny home is perfect for your outdoor adventures.
- The house features 3’’ spray foam insulation all throughout to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the warmer months of the year.
- Its perfect size meets road safety requirements, and it can be towed with any truck with a 4,000-tow rating.
- All you need is a few tweaks and hookups to make the space off-grid ready!
- Apart from standard fittings, composting toilet and washer dryer combo is installed in the bathroom.
From a new metal roof installed by Polaris roofing to the pine tongue and groove walls, every corner of this beautiful 24’ off-grid ready tiny home is aesthetically pleasing.
You’ll find smart siding on the exterior of the tiny home, 11 Marvin integrity windows with custom blinds and 2 skylights for you to take in the gorgeous views of where you’re parked.
The living area has a full size pullout couch with some storage underneath, a 40” flat screen 4K Samsung TV with wall mount, a desk with a rolling storage bench, a collapsible table and a bookshelf.
The hardwood floors here need a special mention.
The kitchen flaunts stainless steel countertops, a cast iron wood stove, a butcher block table and desk,
a custom handmade cabinet with German hinges for storage, a hanging pot/pan rack, a fridge/freezer, and a 24” gas stove.
The bathroom has been fitted with a shower space,
a composting toilet, a water tank with pump, a water heater
and a washer-dryer unit.
The house also has two lofts- a 4’ storage loft and a king sized loft for sleeping.
Both the lofts have windows to bring in plenty of natural light, and are super comfortable as well.
To make the house off-grid ready, all you need to do is hook it up to a generator, a water tank/bladder, propane/wood heat and a portable tote tank for gray water.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Modern, Furnished Tiny House Is Ready For Full Time Living
- 22′ Custom Tiny House is Fully Furnished and Ready to Move Into!
- 29′ Custom Tiny House is Off-Grid Ready, Gorgeous
For more information about this off-grid ready tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.