Whether you’re on the hunt for an easily towable domicile to travel nationwide, or just a cozy little move-in ready home for your land, the hunt ends here. Spanning 24’ for easy towability but optimizing that tall ceiling to include a loft, this home has a lot going for it, the super-low price tag being one of them.
Interested? Keep reading and we’ll show you every square inch of the mobile dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8’ wide
- 13’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$45,000, located in Tomah, WH.
Tiny Home Features
- Every essential amenity plus a couple of bonus furnishings are included in the super-low $45K price tag, essentially making it a budget move-in ready home.
- The decked out home also has a, well, deck for some outdoor entertainment.
- While the absence of wheels is a let-down, the home is easily towable thanks to a small footprint and a reasonable GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating).
- A composting toilet is put in place of a regular flush, but you can always replace it or keep it if you’re turning the rig off-grid!
- Thanks to a loft, you get more space downstairs to design to your liking within the same 24’ roof.
A large porch and a home-sweet-home aesthetic greet you on the outside. Hues get more rustic as you walk in, and the home is well lit thanks to a myriad of windows peppered all over the place.
A small but functional living room occupies the right end, with a decently large couch and a 2-rack toaster oven.
The swiveling TV just above makes binge watching extra cozy as you can enjoy your favorite shows while being warm and snug in the bed.
On the right you get the kitchenette, which is a long galley complete with all the essential appliances. Optimize the vertical space by adding some cabinets to the walls, and you’re basically good to go!
At the left end you get the bathroom with the standard fittings
plus an RV toilet and a bathtub.
Head up the stairs, and you get a large loft with a double bed mattress.
The lack of a dedicated closet can be made up for by including cabinets on the walls and putting the storage under the stairs to good use.
In a nutshell, $45K for a move-in ready home like this one is a steal deal, and we won’t be surprised if it’s sold out within a week of this being published.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
- Professionally Remodeled RV Is Packed With Features, Appliances
- Spacious Tiny Home In Australia Is Modern, Off-Grid Capable
For more information about this move-in ready home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.