If the tight quarters of a loft aren’t your thing, and you’d rather live out your homeowner dream now instead of years down the line, this 24’ furnished tiny house should be on your list. Priced just shy of $100K, it’s on the higher end of the spectrum, but is a solid choice nonetheless.
Interested? There’s more! Read on to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 24’ long
- 8’ wide
Tiny Home Price
$95,000, located in Waco, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- Being a furnished tiny house that also comes with appliances makes this one move-in ready!
- A sleek and modern look ensures that aesthetics aren’t left out of the equation when building this one.
- Wheels make towing the home to your land an effortless endeavor and also open up the possibility of living from zip code to zip code!
- The downstairs sleeping area is suitable for the elderly and the wheelchair-bound as well.
- An additional loft makes it capable of sleeping one more or can be a bonus storage area.
Exterior-wise, the home sports a sleek black finish on the sides and a wood finish at the end. Large, stylish windows strike the right balance between form and function and there are enough peppered throughout all 24 feet.
On the inside, things take a slightly different turn for the furnished tiny house, but the overall aesthetic remains the same.
Open the door, and the single kitchenette galley is placed directly up front. While small, it gets the essentials covered and leaves some room for expansion as there is some empty wall space that can hold some cabinets.
An electric cooktop and a microwave are used instead of the regular cooktop to save space. In addition, a small countertop space and a cabinet on the wall placed just beside the main door can be used for some quality-of-life improvements such as a coffee maker.
On the left end you’ll find the bathroom that comes with the three standard fittings.
Head right from the main door, and the living area comes first, which is limited to a small seating arrangement for two along with a small table for two in front of it. Throw in a TV on the wall, and your Netflix binge nights are taken care of.
A double bed for two is snugly fit on the right end. Since there’s enough space above the window to add a loft, you can potentially add a storage loft if the one above the kitchenette will be used for sleeping.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 26′ Tiny Home The Behati Has Stunning Upgrades, Boho Vibe
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Is A Lofted, Certified Mobile Residence!
For more information about this furnished tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.