Have a dedicated space for your deep work sabbatical or just throw it on your land as a guest house, the possibilities are many when you get your hands on this 18′ NOAH certified home. A price tag of $55K may seem like a lot when you consider the paltry square footage, but the home has a bunch of features that more than make up for it!
What are we waiting for then? Let’s head right in and explore the place inside and out:
Tiny Home Size
- 18’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 13.5’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$55,000, located in Asheville, NC.
Tiny Home Features
- It’s a 18′ NOAH certified home, meaning the residence can be moved to RV parks as well. Just make sure you’ve got your hookups set up.
- The loft ensures you have adequate space downstairs and vertical space utilization is done to the fullest.
- Wool insulation gives the home an eco-friendly touch, while also being flame and sound resistant to a certain extent.
- Wheels make the home easily towable which, with its status as an RV, opens it up to being moved without permit issues.
- A composting toilet also comes with, so you only need to worry about solar panels and water tanks should you wish to turn this one off-grid.
An olive green exterior is certainly a strong first impression given by the NOAH certified home – but it’s definitely not for everyone. To each their own, of course.
We just prefer a look that’s tried-and-tested. Something like the interior, which is rustic throughout its 18’ length.
A living area that’s really just a seating arrangement for 3 comes first on the left.
Given you are getting a living area in an 18’ home, it is a feat in itself and the fact that the couch can also be converted into a twin bed is an added bonus too.
All you need is a TV and you’re good to go.
Despite its small size, the kitchenette packs a mile-long list of goodies, so we’ll cover the essentials here.
The necessary appliances come with, as do a bunch of storage areas with a bit of walk-around space to spare.
At the end to the left, you’ve got the bathroom with the standard fittings.
Head up, you’ve got your loft that can hold a king-size mattress. Yes, you didn’t read that wrong.
A king-size anything in an 18’ dwelling means it’s already earned our thumbs up, with the secondary storage loft just being the icing on the cake at this point.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Spacious Tiny Home In Australia Is Modern, Off-Grid Capable
- 28′ NOAH Certified Tiny Home Can Potentially Sleep Six!
- 125 Sq Ft Fully Furnished Tiny Home Is The Ultimate ‘Life On The Road’ Setup!
For more information about this NOAH certified home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.