Get your ½ ton towable truck ready and your cheque signed, as you’ll definitely want to seal the deal on the 17′ furnished tiny house once you’ve taken a tour of the place. Of course, if you’d rather outsource the moving process, take a virtual tour of the place with us below, make the trade and the owner will get it delivered to you anywhere in the 48 contiguous states!
Now, onto that virtual tour we were talking about. Read on!
Tiny Home Size
- 17’ long
- 8.5’ wide
- 10’ tall
Tiny Home Price
$48,900, located in Bend, OR.
Tiny Home Features
- Thanks to the downstairs sleeping area, the home’s an ideal choice for the wheelchair-bound and the elderly too.
- While most tiny homes demand a 1 ton pickup truck for proper towability, this one only needs a ½ ton thanks to its small size and light GVWR.
- R15 and R13 insulation in the walls and ceiling makes the home capable of withstanding moderately cold climates.
- Everything you see in the pictures is included in the price tag, making this furnished tiny house an affordable one too.
- The patio, while not too huge, is enough to seat one, giving you that nice laid-back area to, well, lay back.
A rustic look with a bunch of windows and a couple of areas that need some touch ups are what you’ll first notice as you head to Oregon to take a gander at this one.
Heading in, you’ll find that it’s a furnished tiny house with not a lot of square footage to its name, but definitely features that’ll make you swoon over it.
First up is the bathroom which, inevitably, has to be divided into two. The left side has the residential flush toilet (with option for a composting one)
while the right has the custom shower with rainfall head.
Head right in, you’ve got the kitchenette on the right side and a storage area on the other. With a microwave and cooktop already added, all you need here is a cooktop to get cookin’.
At the end you’ve got a full-size bed and the AC above. We know, no living area, but at 17’ it’s unfair to expect anything more. However, you can technically get a living area plus a bedroom if you get one of those Happijac bed lifts thanks to the 10’ ceiling which will leave enough room downstairs when the bed is raised.
All in all, we’re totally in love with this place, pun definitely intended.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- The Expedition is an Eye-Catching Modern Marvel on Wheels
- The Maverick Tiny House Features Such A Cozy Loft
- Professionally Remodeled RV Is Packed With Features, Appliances
For more information about this furnished tiny house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.