Imagine this: you’ve got the life you always wanted – a life of traveling. One minute you’re taking in the beauty of Napa Valley in California and the next you’re mesmerized by the Northern lights in Alaska. Well, that life could be a reality for you, and it won’t cost a lot either – with this typical tiny home, you’ve got a place to stay no matter where you go and live that life of adventure you’ve always fantasized about!
Of course, many of its features also make it a great investment option too. Read on to find out:
Tiny Home Size
- 17’ long
Tiny Home Price
$62,500, located in Ojai, CA.
Tiny Home Features
- Aesthetics are paid careful attention to in this one. Everything from the overall rustic theme to the huge skylight makes it pretty as a picture.
- Registered as RV and ANSI certified, the home is more than just a pretty face and will last you for years to come.
- With the 17’ footprint, the home can be easily towed around without a hitch (metaphorically speaking, of course).
- The $62K price tag opens up the option to turn the typical tiny home into an off-grid home too.
- A combination of spray-in foam and fiberglass insulation is another reason why the adventurous will absolutely love it – climate is a non-issue!
A ‘typical tiny home’ look actually sets a strong first impression with the overall rustic theme, the deep black themed windows and the door.
More of the same inside, something we always like since non-coherent homes need a lot of aesthetic appeal in order to pull off the look.
The heart of any home, the kitchen, comes first. It’s basically a full cooking setup
and a dining area just beside it that also doubles up as a living area.
Given that you get plenty of cabinets on the walls and a refrigerator comes included, you don’t need to spend a whole lot on making the area move-in ready.
A little further and you get the sliding door to the bathroom – which basically has it all in a super small space.
Heading up the stairs (which also have storage underneath),
we get to the sleeping area. It’s good enough for a queen-size bed,
although the inconsistency in height may be a turn-off for some.
The space underneath the loft (just beside the bathroom) is basically empty and can be fashioned into a closet as well.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Is A Lofted, Certified Mobile Residence!
- Custom 30′ Tiny House Is NOAH Certified, Features Premium Accents
- Professionally Remodeled RV Is Packed With Features, Appliances
For more information about this typical tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.