Nestled on a patch of land down South, this container-esque Texan dwelling is a tiny studio house that is perfect for those times where you just need to disconnect from the modern world. At 120 sq ft, it’s not really suitable as a permanent dwelling, but not impossible either, as you can get the essentials covered by making a few adjustments. More on that later.
Interested? Keep reading to know more about the 16’ dwelling:
Tiny Home Size
- 16′ long
- 8′ wide
- 120 sq ft area
Tiny Home Price
$42,000, located in Bertram, TX.
Tiny Home Features
- If logistics isn’t your forte, and you’d rather outsource that to someone else, the buyer can arrange for moving the place to your land.
- Thanks to a small footprint and a low price tag, you can easily throw a trailer underneath the home and tow it across the States without the need for a permit.
- Aesthetic touches like the kitchen backsplash and tiled shower ensure that you’re not just left with a barebones tiny studio house.
- The sturdy construction ensures the home will withstand almost anything you throw at it. Strap on some hurricane tie-downs and you’re off to the races.
- A reasonable price tag also renders this one very versatile. You can basically make the entire rig offgrid while keeping the end cost of home relatively low.
On the outside, you are greeted by container-esque vibes thanks to the sturdy and monochrome look that the home exudes from every corner. Inside, you’ll find the tiny studio house to be a minimalistic setup – perfect for creative enthusiasts wanting to work on their next big project in peace.
First up is the living/sleeping area on the right. Due to the home’s small footprint, it’s limited to a pull-out couch that seats three. However, if the sleeping arrangement isn’t up your alley, another great option is a Happijac bed lift that also gives you the best of both worlds within the same footprint.
A Murphy bed is also a good choice, as long as you’re fine with the lack of a seating arrangement during the day.
A few steps further and you get your mini cooking station. All you can really do here is get an electric cooktop while the fridge can be placed next to the couch. A cabinet or two on the wall may also be a good idea given the barbones storage setting.
Head left, and you get the bathroom with the tiled shower and the toilet.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Professionally Remodeled RV Is Packed With Features, Appliances
- 28′ Upgraded Tiny Home is Fully Furnished, Turnkey Ready
- 20′ Tiny Home Has Two Sleeping Loft, $35k Price Tag
For more information about this tiny studio house, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.