If rustic is your thing, and nothing is more eye candy than idyllic brown hues, then the all-wood interiors and exteriors of this wooden tiny home are worth looking at. Don’t get it twisted, though. You get a rural look accompanied by the creature comforts of this era, all in a 26’ footprint.
But wait, there’s more! Keep scrolling and get a virtual tour of this lofted property:
Tiny Home Size
- 26′ long
- 8’6″ wide
Tiny Home Price
$96,250, located in Las Vegas, NV.
Tiny Home Features
- Living up to its name, the wooden tiny home features stylish wood interiors and exteriors in different shades that blend well together.
- All the appliances and furnishings such as the fridge, propane stove, water heater, mini split AC and the couch come included.
- Including the loft is a double-edged sword. You do get a larger living area through the use of vertical space, but it isn’t suitable for the elderly.
- Financing from the manufacturer is available soon for qualified buyers, letting you be a homeowner within a few months instead of decades.
Exterior-wise, the dark brown hues are interrupted by solid black down the middle and a modern blue on the door that doesn’t quite blend well.
This, however, is a relatively minor issue that can be changed. Rustic is divided into three different flavors on the inside: dark brown floors, white walls and a black roof.
To the right lies the living area that comes with a 3-seater couch and a mini split AC. A small shelf-esque protrusion above just below the AC can be used to store items or decorations. The window at the back of the couch is large enough for adequate airflow and sunlight.
Head left and you’ll find the area split into the kitchenette on one side and the stairs to the loft on the other. Here, you get enough countertop space and all the appliances necessary to begin cooking the moment you move in.
All the while, it retains the same wooden tiny home aesthetic, so you can move in without needing to make any design changes.
The bathroom lies at the left end and comes with a shower, toilet and vanity. There’s still a lot of legroom left, so you can move around without stumbling into things.
Head up the stairs (which have storage underneath) to check out the lofted bedroom. It is a large area where you have enough ceiling height to be able to fit in a bed, as long as you do a couple of measurements beforehand.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- Custom Tiny Home Is 400 Square Feet Of Luxurious Micro Living!
- Cozy Tiny Home Is An Eye-Candy Towable Dwelling For One!
- The Domek Tiny Home Includes 3 Loft Spaces in Modern Style
For more information about this wooden tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.