Whether you’re looking to experience the tiny home lifestyle or are on the hunt for a beautifully done-up space that you can rent out as an Airbnb, this unique tiny home fits the bill. Unlike any other tiny house you might have ever come across, this one is actually a remodeled 20’ shipping container that is not just aesthetically pleasing, but loaded with features.
Got you hooked already? Scroll down and keep reading to discover everything the home packs in.
Tiny Home Size
- 20’ long
- 11.4’ high
Tiny Home Price
$135,000, located in Gold Coast, Queensland.
Tiny Home Features
- Unique handcrafted Australian-made tiny home featured at the Tiny Home Expo Cleveland in 2021.
- Cleverly built by a master craftsman with 30 years of experience and designed to capture the breeze while allowing plenty of light and views from all directions with its 3.5 meter high callings.
- Fully insulated walls and ceiling with the additional insulation and fire-rated cladding on the outside make this a very comfortable and energy-efficient dwelling space.
- The living area and kitchen are both designed beautifully- maintaining the perfect balance between comfort, style, and functionality.
- The bathroom has handpicked elements that lend the home a charming vibe.
- The loft bedroom is cozy and comfortable and offers brilliant views from the top.
- The home includes a handcrafted solid timber deck, fridge freezer, microwave oven, composting toilet, gas hot water system, solar panel, and water pump ready to move in.
You might have come across a lot of remodeled shipping containers on your hunt for a tiny home, but this one’s just a class apart. The roof was removed and a glass turret was constructed to make the space look bright and open. The windows in the front and the louvers at the back ensure adequate cross ventilation and make the space airy and comfortable.
Step in through the cedar French doors on the deck, and you’ll find yourself in the living area, complete with hardwood floors, a luxurious couch, and a staircase with a hand-carved handrail, leading up to the loft bedroom.
The loft bedroom accommodates a double bed and offers stunning 360-degree views of the space where the tiny home is thanks to all the windows. The stairs leading up to the bedroom have some storage space, which is another plus.
The kitchen has a live edge Ironbark benchtop that flows out to the slab deck, and once the gas lift server window is open you feel like you’re outside, which is great if you love entertaining. The custom Hampton-style kitchen has soft-close doors, plenty of storage with all the drawers and cabinets, and a four-burner gas top to help you cook all your delicious meals with ease.
The bathroom boasts polished travertine floors and a full-height mirror behind the stone basin and brass tapware and is literally a work of art. There is a shower, a vanity, and a standard toilet, all illuminated with recessed LEDs making it a very bright space.
All in all, this unique tiny home is designed just right for someone who wants to experience the joys of going small, and still experience luxury and elegance at its finest.
Looking for some more tiny houses worth investing in? Here is a quick list of some of the best ones available out there.
- 500 sf Tiny House Comes with Two Lofts, Land Included
- NOAH Certified Eco-Friendly Tiny House Has Two Bedroom Lofts
- 26’ Tiny Idahome Has a Stunning Kitchen, Loft Bedroom
For more information about this unique tiny home, check out the complete listing in the Tiny House Marketplace. Make sure that you let them know that iTinyHouses.com sent you their way.